• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Super Mario 3D Land; trying to beat every level with Luigi and get the golden flag, then get every Star Medal. Then I'll finally get the 5 sparkling stars to brag about on StreetPass (even though I'm not bragging verbally).

Devil May Cry 4 to see exactly how good I am as Nero in the Bloody Palace and see if I'm better as Dante or Nero.

SenRan Kagura Deep Crimson (3DS) - Just finished up the fourth chapter. Did pretty good on all except one of the missions Mirai and Yagyu. I am terrible with Mirai on the 3DS. :( Going to do a little try and unlock a few more weapons and then I'm going to knock out chapter 5!

Yo-Kai Watch and Bravely Default.

Finished Azure Striker Gunvolt earlier today. Pretty mediocre game.

Harvest Moon- A New Beginning. Courting Neil is going well, we are now engaged.

Rhythm Thief (3DS) - On chapter two right now. I'm kinda torn. The rhythm parts contain more challenge then other games but I can make like the worst score ever on a section and still be allowed to pass and continue the story.

In the postgame of Super Mystery Dungeon. The trek out to find Xatu did not go well -- 10 floors of me (a Fennekin) fending off predominately Ground/Rock/Sandstorm enemies, ouch. After quitting to reload the save file, I stocked up more heavily on wands (mostly Warp, Petrify and Truant) and made it through.

After that I went through the Mystery Jungle (also a solo dungeon, this time 12 floors) and things didn't go terribly well, but not terribly bad either since I was well stocked and the types were mostly Grass and Bug.

The good news is that we found ourselves a Mew at the end of it. The bad news is ... well, spoilers. ;)

Back
Top Bottom