• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

PSMD, epilogue. First trip to the Mist Continent and we trekked down the Cape of Wonders that several Pokemon were mentioning. Let's see...
- Rescued a lost Seel (2F) per Lanturn's request
- Rescued a lost Magikarp (3F)
- Visited Ninetales's secret base (5F). Ninetales says he knows of "others who used to be [human]" and Absol confirms he met one personally. Rescue Team reference confirmed!
- Visited Corsola's secret base (7F). Trolling confirmed!
- Fought Barboach (8F).
- Made it to the final floor (9F) per Arcanine's request.

By the end we were out of Reviver Seeds and Elixirs, and it was hailing, but we made it.

Tomodachi Life...trying to get all my available Miis to level 20 so I can keep getting gold and silver coins to sell. Currently I'm on X from Mega Man X. (got him via QR code on the Smash Bros. website, refusing to add Viridi even with a guide that would make me turn her into a super-nice girl, I just...yeah, I'm stopping here before I go on an angry rant yet again)

Moco Moco Friends (3DS) - Been working on leveling up my plushkins and farming money. The main quest Im on now is one of the ones where you have to get an item to upgrade the sewing shop.

Yo-Kai Watch (3DS) - Just finished the main story! Now I'm messing around with the epilogue stuff a little bit.

JStars (PS4) - About half way through the story mode. I might go and mess around in the other mode a little bit too.

Gears of War 3. I have to get back to basics and train for Gears 4. Thank Arceus for Xbox one Backwards Compatibility.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. I thought I wouldn't like it but I got it because I am a dedicated Borderlands fan. I ended up enjoying it.

Killer Instinct (Xbox one). Brutal fighting game. Fulgore is my favorite character. If only I can figure out how to use the Devastation Beam.

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Persona 4: Golden
Metal Gear Solid

Juggling these three at the moment

Fantasy Life(3DS) - Going through trying to get the max rank on all the life classes and then probably going to work on the expansion I bought then never touched.

Fantasy Life (3DS) - Trying to raise my rank in magic which I have neglected the whole game. I'm quickly running out of SP so I might have to go work on alchemy a little bit. Another life class I've been neglecting. -_-

Back
Top Bottom