• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Final Fantasy Explorer's (3DS) - Not to far in but I'm enjoying it. It's exactly like Monster Hunter gameplay wise just less chaotic if that makes sense. I'm trying out the warrior class until I can get the stuff I need to make mage armor.

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam...taking a break from it though, lest I put up a string of swears that involves the third-to-final boss.

Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) - Just a little bit addicted to this one. Trying to power through the sub-quests before I have to go get my airship license. I'm very close to getting the chocobo and One Winged Angel sub-quests.

Final Fantasy Explorers. Completed the tutorial quests. Learned new abilities, and forged a sword.

The Witness. Just an excellent puzzle game. I took out a notebook and markers to help solve some of them. Have done 80 out of over 500 puzzles.

Final Fantasy Explorers, went from Black Mage to Time Mage.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

I'm enjoying it but it's getting to the point where this game is starting to feel dragged out.

Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) - Trying to beef up all my equipment before going and attempting all the eidolon quests again. Also trying to finish up the last few sub quests.

Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) - I picked it back just to show my friend some of the DLC missions and now I cant put it back down. -_-

Tom Clancy's The Division Beta. there are some problems here and there but I think it's pretty good,

Story of Seasons. Still saving up for the house upgrade.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) - Last night I got into a party with my co worker and we took out the Dryad Eidolon. Glad I did that fight with him because I haven't worked on any of the magic classes and freaking Marlboros kept spawning. -_- After that I've been farming items and leveling up my skills. Just unlocked the Blue Mage class.

Back
Top Bottom