• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Just beat Contra, Super C, and Dragon Spirit.

Beat Shatterhand after that.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) - Finally got to do some co-op! My co workers and I went and encased all the available eidolons together. I like that when you play co-op the enemies difficulty increases but it frustrates me at the same time because I know I can finish of Shiva in a handful of hits by myself! Finally changed my armor and now I'm grinding for gil and CP so I can max out all the stats on the new armor. The next main missions I have to do are fighting Fenrir and fighting Diabolos.
ZN49pbD.jpg

Digimon Cyber Sleuth (PS4) - Somewhere in chapter 3 or 4 right now. My battle party consists of Angemon, Ikkakumon, and Togemon. I ran out of party points so I cant take anyone else with me so I have a ton of spare Digimon in the digifarm.

Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
How far?

Last progress I made was making it to Lively Town. I'm following a rule this time that all story-based dungeons must have the floor completely explored/mapped out before taking the stairs. For one, it's meant bringing along more Apples than usual.

Bought Half-Life 2 as part of the Orange Box back in November, but haven't gotten around to it yet. So I decided to buy the first one yesterday and start from the beginning to see what all the hoopla is about. What did I get myself into? I was not expecting a horror game XD (though, I don't know what I was expecting). Inter-dimensional monsters?! I'm definitely getting Alien and The Thing kind of vibes from this. Every monster is pretty frightening, both in appearance, and damage. I stumbled onto those mouth things with rope-like tongues the first time. Scared me pretty good.

I'm enjoying it so far.

Love Live School Idol Festival, Rockman 4 and 6 (complete works), Pokemon Emerald and Dragon's Lair.

Back
Top Bottom