• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Now I'm on to Half-Life 2. Another great intro, and the graphics and animation! For a game released over 11 years ago, it's impressive and holds up well today. So far as to yet be explained is why Vortigaunts are helping people. I'm excited to learn more. Oh, and I can move boxes like a normal person!

Super Mario Bros. 3
As of this post, I'm kinda stuck on Water Land, but it's okay, since I can kill the Angry Sun again if both Mario and Luigi lose all their lives.

Sill switching on and off between these two.

Final Fantasy Explorers(3DS) - Just finished the first fight with Bahamut. He just about destroyed me on that blizzard covered mountain where I had to fight him. Now I'm going through and trying to finish up all the sub quests I have unlocked before proceeding with the main story. They are mostly just ones where I have to trigger certain crystal surges but there are a few that want me to defeat like 5 King Behemoths. I'm also about to start making a ton of equipment so I can unlock the Paladin class.
3wrIYNr.jpg

Digimon Cyber Sleuth(PS4) - I'm at the end of chapter 7? I have to finish up all the cases on the board and then Ill be in chapter 8. Right now I'm leveling and doing mass amounts of Digivolving/Di-digivolving. I only have Garurumon and Birdramon in my party because they need higher CAM% before I can do anything with them. Kowloon 4 unlocked this chapter so that's where I'm grinding for levels and 200% scans of the rare Digimon there.
g6j19Kd.jpg

Played some Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel.

About to start playing a lot more Smash, FA:Awakening, and Omega Ruby. I have to be out of my apartment by next Monday, so the Handheld will be my main gaming fix in the meantime. :p

Finally starting to slow down in playing Black Ops III. It's still a tremendous game, but with the server issues that have popped up lately since the DLC released, it's just not worth the rage.

Back
Top Bottom