• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Getting back into finishing up Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

No spoilers for the game in my description

Fire Emblem Fates Birthright - In a mad attempt to get as much FE on my last day off for awhile I might have done a little to much leveling/increasing support ranks. :X3: (I used the DLC map for all that) I got Corrin to S rank with Saizo. Just finished up the paralouges for Kana and Asugi. Now I'm going to move on with the main story which I think is like chapter 10 right now?

In Super Mario Maker, I just completed run #6 through expert 100 Mario Challenge.

My final two levels were both Undertale themed -- what are the odds of that?

The first level was generally Ruins themed and relatively easy (by Expert standards). The second level was generally Sans themed, but I had plenty of lives remaining and beat it in 5 tries. First clear on the level, too.

Kind of playing Birthright and Conquest (both Hard Mode) at the same time. x'D

No spoilers for the game in my description

Fire Emblem Fates Birthright - In a mad attempt to get as much FE on my last day off for awhile I might have done a little to much leveling/increasing support ranks. :X3: (I used the DLC map for all that) I got Corrin to S rank with Saizo. Just finished up the paralouges for Kana and Asugi. Now I'm going to move on with the main story which I think is like chapter 10 right now?
Didn't know you were a Saizo fan! You don't even have to take a second guess to know who I S-ranked with. ;)

Kind of playing Birthright and Conquest (both Hard Mode) at the same time. x'D

Didn't know you were a Saizo fan! You don't even have to take a second guess to know who I S-ranked with. ;)
I wasnt a fan until I actually met him in game!

Fire Emblem Fates Birthright - Got a few more people to S rank and did the unlocked paralouges. Now I'm trying to work on everyone else's S rank.

If mobile games count, then I'm currently playing Dragon Land. It is like this 3d Mario/ Spyro rip-off game, but is actually really fun, and the graphics are better than what I expected. The only complaint I have is that the purple gems (which you need to evolve and buy new dragons) are far to rare. Make them more easier to get an then I'll be very happy.

Finished Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.

10/10 would watch everyone die again

Summoners War, I'm farming for runes. And once I waste my energy I plan on playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

Back
Top Bottom