• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fantasy Life. I'm now an Adept Angler. Exploring Port Puerto is fun.

Still on Dragon Quest Builders! My 2ds will probably ship Monday, so I might play Green for the 100th time here soon

Fire Emblem Fates. I'm considering playing both Conquest and Birthright at the same time. Birthright is amazing, but its getting kinda monotonous. And it'll let me get to the tantalizing Revelations faster.

I downloaded a free trial of WinRAR with the sole intent of playing Yume Nikki. I've only been playing for a few days and I've already found over half of the Effects, so hopefully I can beat the game before the 40-day trial is over. I'll probably end up purchasing WinRAR some day, but I mean, yeah.

AlphaSapphire, Pokemon news makes me wanna play properly.

Finished Fire Emblem Fates Birthright in the wee hours of the morning. Now I'm onto....

Fire Emblem Fates Conquest - Playing as a male Corrin is time. Just hit chapter 8 in the story.

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Xbox one. My buddies from a long time ago came back to Gears and now we're wrecking dem kids.

this is me playing BTW.

Puzzle & Dragons Z. For some reason this one feels a lot more fun than the Mario Bros. edition of the same puzzle game engine. Maybe it's because it doesn't take so long to use your monsters' skills, there is no distinction between "leader" and "ally" in party composition, or just that the monster designs are original (and awesome), but still. I'm trying to nab me a Kirigon (unevolved light dragon), but they're proving just a little elusive.

Last edited:
Fire Emblem Fates SE Conquest - Haven't progressed very far in the story because I want to work on everyone's support ranks and because I couldn't pass up downloading Pokemon Yellow. Got Corrin to S rank with Niles and A rank with Felicia and someone else. I want to get everyone to A rank with Felicia just because I love her. I think its safe to say she is my favorite female character in the game.

Animal Crossing New Leaf: Checking on my town every day. Lately I've been trying to get blue roses. I'm also waiting for spring so I can catch some new sea creatures and bugs.

Pokemon Shuffle: Playing the new stages. Right now I'm stuck trying to catch Magnezone. Its stage is so annoying.

Fire Emblem Awakening: I finished Chapter 20 last night. I'm thinking about getting Fates after I beat this game because I've been having fun with it.

Fire Emblem Fates SE Conquest - Finally decided on Felicia hitting S rank with Xander. At like chapter 17 in the main story. As much as I want to speed on real quick to Revelations I think I'm going to try and complete all the support ranks before ending Conquest. I'm just having a lot of fun with them right now so why not.

Back
Top Bottom