• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Tried Lunatic Mode in Fire Emblem Awakening. Aaaaaaand I just lost interest upon reaching Chapter 1. This cheapness in the enemy boosts is just ridiculous - not even Binding Blade's Hard Mode is this egregious.

Last edited:
Going back to Gears: Ultimate Edition. The Only Competitive Multiplayer game that doesn't irritate me.

SMITE for PS4, and Oh my, I can't get enough of this game, its been out around four weeks, and I have mastered around 2/8's of the Gods...

Legend of Zelda- Ocarina of Time. Caught some missing cuccos, now on my to Death Mountain.

I should be trying to get through Super Mystery Dungeon or FE Fates Birthright, but I'm reverting to old habits and replaying Skyrim and Explorers of Sky instead. Haha...

Just put the finished-for-now touches on a new level in Mario Maker: 59E4-0000-01F6-16F6

It's an evolved version of a previous level where you triggered a checkpoint right at the start of the level and went up first, but if you died you'd restart and be able to access a door that warps you straight to the exit no-questions-asked. (Title: "Failure Is Not An Option"). It was funny for awhile, but it was high time to make a proper stage out of it.

Fire Emblem Fates Revelation - Story wise I'm at chapter 17. Just got Corrin S ranked with Jakob and picked up Kana and Dwyer. Now I'm deciding on who to S rank Azura and Mozu with before I move on with the main story. I think I'm leaning towards Arthur and Azura. Mozu has awesome supports with just about everyone so I'm no where close to deciding with her.

Legend of Zelda- Ocarina of Time. I'm not good at fighting the King Dodongo.

Back
Top Bottom