• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Finally finished FE Fates Revelations and now I'm onto...

Popolocrois - Still in the intro/beginning but its looking cute so far. Reminds me of Fantasy Life.

Return to Popolocrois. I unlocked the second farm. Now there are summer crops.

Xenoblade Chronicles for the 3DS -- or rather, that's what I WANTED to get started up tonight, but I can't actually find where I set it down. And I've done enough tearing-through-the-permacrud-in-my-room for one night. I can try again tomorrow.

In the meantime, I put some minor tweaks into one of my Mario Maker levels and reuploaded it: Taking the long way around

I have put tags on my levels via SMMB, hopefully that will get them some more exposure.

Last edited:
Pokemon Yellow: Last night I defeated Brock and made it up to Mt. Moon. My team so far is: Pikachu, Mankey, Nidoran(F), Pidgey, and Butterfree.

Fire Emblem Awakening: I started a new game and finished the first three chapters.

Animal Crossing: I've been checking on my town every day and watering the flowers. I changed my clothes for St. Patrick's day.

I also finished the Bravely Second demo and I'm almost done rebuilding all the stuff on the moon.

Popolocrois(3DS) - Just unlocked the first farm. Now I'm going to grow a surplus of crops and go level in some of the old mazes.

Senran Kagura Estivil Versus(Vita) - Almost at the end of the first day. Might try out the online before continuing with the story.

I'm playing XCOM 2 and occasionally a bit of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 or Space Channel 5 when I feel the beat, and of course still some OR and Y (a fresh Nuzlocke on Y.)

Well, in Pokken Tournament, I seem to have unlocked
(Regular) Mewtwo.
Yay.

Oh, and I would not be opposed to a match or two with one of you lot. *Hint hint*

Back
Top Bottom