• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

SenRan Kagura Estivil Versus(Vita) - On day 4 of the main story. Only missing one platform right now on the Shiki level that I cant find anywhere. A bunch of the girl heart story's unlocked so I've done 4 or 5 of them.

Harvest Moon DS, I finally reached the bottom level of the mine.

Adventure Bar Story (demo). I make food for my bar in town, or go out adventuring. It was surprisingly fun.

In Pokemon Picross, finally saved enough to unlock Area 12. Had to refill my Energy once but made up for it because I now have Ground-type Pokemon (size 10 Slash Reveal) and Yveltal (size 20 Scatter Reveal) so I was able to go back and clear a few missing objectives from previous areas.

I also see Pokemon Shuffle got a major update:
- New Survival Mode: Pick a team of four and beat as many consecutive stages as possible with them. Requires 3 Hearts to attempt (hope you can clear at least 3 stages).
- Mission Cards: Clear the objectives on the card to get one-time rewards. Not required to complete all missions simultaneously. (Notably, Lucarionite is a reward on Mission Card #2.)
- Main course-select screen has Map handle at the top so you can jump directly to a specific zone (e.g. Isla Asul). Also displays your # of Pokemon caught.
- Expert course-select screen now shows you the requirements to unlock the next Expert course.
- Main course-select screen now has icons from the tutorial lady indicating how valuable catching that Pokemon is considered. (Unfortunately this is displayed under all stage icons, not just the ones you've yet to catch.)
- XP gains are shown after clearing a course.
- Some Main stages now have a "recommended level", whatever that means.
- Pokemon-select screen now shows Enhancements (Mega Speedup, Max Level Up, etc.) on a tab.
- At least three new Enhancements, "Max Level Up" and "Exp.Booster" being among them.
- Can now receive SpotPass alerts.
- Minor graphical enhancements all over the UI, including the title screen.
- Competitive stage rankings can be displayed either by overall Top 5 or by reward tier (e.g. shows who has which score to beat to get which tier, and also which tier you currently qualify for)
- Pokemon Safari stages now show which Pokemon you've collected.

Other things not necessarily related to this update:
- Looks like they're not allowing Complexity-1 items in the latest competitive stages anymore. That's ... good actually, it should help put one lid on those ridiculous Ditto-based scores and will save everybody else the hassle of grinding 9000 coins for a good shot competitive stages. Now if they'll just ban the Attack Power up items too...

Last edited:
Harvest Moon- A New Beginning, it's almost time for the sheep festival.

Animal Crossing New Leaf: Still trying to get some new hybrid flowers (I got some purple tulips a few days ago!). I also might let one of my villagers move out to mix things up.

Fire Emblem Awakening: Finished Chapter 4, recruited Lon'qu and Donnel, and reached A-rank with Kellam. I think I need to train some of my units a bit more, but I also don't want to be overleveled like I was the first time I played through the game.

Pokemon Yellow: Defeated Misty and made it to Vermilion City. My team right now is Pikachu, Mankey, Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Clefairy, and Sandshrew.

Pokemon Shuffle: Trying out the new mission cards. I completed cards 1 and 2, but some of the missions on card 3 are ridiculous!

Pokemon Shuffle: Trying out the new mission cards. I completed cards 1 and 2, but some of the missions on card 3 are ridiculous!
I know, right? At least I can stop feeling bad about grinding coins out of Meowth's stage now, because that's one of the objectives. Still -- a 100-combo, beat Mega Mewtwo without items....

Last night I took Suicune out for a first spin in Pokken Tournament, completely blind. My first computer matchup happened to be a Braixen, and I lost that match so hard it was hilarious -- an all but perfect loss both times.

SenRan Kagura Estivil Versus(Vita)- On day five of the main story. Unlocked 4 more girl heart side stories that I plan to finish before going on with the main story.

Harvest Moon 2 (GBC). I've been spending most spring days fishing in the river by my farm.

Been stuck deep in Hyrule Warriors: Legends since Thursday. I just can't get enough of it. I think I've clocked over 30 hours already o_o

The original is pretty great, but this just goes above and beyond. Very, very impressive for a handheld title.

On Pokemon Shuffle, I was doing -- I think it was Excadrill's (or Volcarona's?) stage, and I nearly nailed a 100-hit combo with Mega Absol. So close to that objective....

Back
Top Bottom