• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Harvest Moon DS. I unlocked the second (gem) mine, and it's full of bugs and evil chickens.

Fire Emblem Fates Revelations - Picked up my post game file so I could try out some of the newer maps released. Also trying to get all supports maxed out for everyone. Elise has pretty awesome supports with just about everyone.

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. My PS4 went bust the other week so I had to do a factory reset and lost all my saves. Which means I have to replay every game. It's an amazing game so I don't mind replaying it, but I'm rushing through it because I want my save file ready for when the final expansion releases in the next few months.

Fire Emblem Fates- Conquest. Completed chapter 14, now recruiting more kids.

Still stuck playing Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I sold my soul to Bethesda and I can't get it back quite yet. I would be playing Steam-World Heist but that requires money to get so, I'll just wait for now.

Harvest Moon 2 (GBC). I keep going fishing, and forget to buy seeds. Oops.

SenRan Kagura Estivil Versus (Vita) - Almost to the last day of the festival. Unlocked a few more Girl Heart stories but Im not gonna play those for awhile because I want to start on some other games.

Megadimension Neptunia VII (PS4) - FINALLY opened this today! About to hit the second dungeon in the game but I think I'm going to go level grind and item hunt for a little bit first.

Puzzle Dragons Z. Challenged today's Daily dungeon (water) at Expert rank and ... wow, dat boss. It took like 40 turns to defeat him because of his high defense. Of course about half of that time was spent healing after his attacks....

Back
Top Bottom