• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm currently about 25 hours into Shin Megami Tensei IV. I'm really starting to feel the pain of the over-world that so many people have shared. Like, whose bright idea was it to not include some kind of map in the menu? Do they want me to seriously just pull up a map of Tokyo on-line? I don't know where the hell Ikebukuro is in relation to Shinjuku.
I had to pull up two different fan made maps to finish the game. :mad: Towards the end there is a side quest you can do that lets you "fly" across the map that eases some of the rage.

Bravely Second - Just finished the guardian fight. Might spend even more time leveling before the next boss fight. I kinda want to train someone up in the guardian job.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS. After years of being on the fence, I bought it a couple of weeks ago. This is also a rare case where my first experience with OOT is through the 3DS and not N64. And I am just about to commence my final battle against Ganondorf.

Animal Crossing New Leaf. Yesterday was weeding day, but my town didn't have any weeds, so I unlocked some topiaries as public works projects! I built the square topiary in my town today. I let Gloria move out of my town a little while ago and Maple moved in, so I'm trying to get Maple's picture. I'm also still trying to get blue roses.

Got an original xbox recently and since the burger king games work on both the 360 and the original xbox, I tried sneak king on it.
Forgot how wierd that game was.
Also am playing the xbox version of return to castle wolfenstein, and unlocked the wolfenstein 3D bonus game already.

Moved onto Dark Souls 3 to see if my Bloodborne experience had helped me get the hang of it... A little bit, but I suck at it massively.

Bravely Second - Hit chapter 5 and now I'm working on all the side-quests. Just picked up the Thief class and now I'm on my way to get the Summoner class. My party is at like level 64/65. I've got Yew as a Guardian, Edea as a Thief, Magnolia as a Ninja, and Tiz as a Freelancer. Might go and pick up all the blue chests I've come across before continuing the story.

Trillion God of Destruction - On my first play-through. Chose Levia as the first overlord to challenge Trillion. Don't think I did very well but its fine since I have to do a second run through to get the True ending.

Last edited:
Harvest Moon- A New Beginning. Need to build another barn for Suffolk sheep.

Back
Top Bottom