• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)- Realized I hadn't done my traditional play-through with an albino character so I had to fix that! This time I'm going in as a sword and shield Dwarf. Only just got the beginning quests in Haven so not very far in yet.

Hustle Cat (Steam) - Finished a Hayes and Landry route. Also got the "quit" and "rust" endings. Now I'm working on Finely's route. I don't dislike her as much as I thought I would.

Bravely Second (3DS) - Picked up the Summoner and Pirate jobs. Now I'm on my way to the Monk job. Before I pick it up I'm trying to fill out the bestiary all the way with the new monsters that have popped up. Right now Yew is a Catmancer, Edea is a Astrologian, Magnolia is a Freelancer, and Tiz is a Black Mage.

Some of my latest Mario Maker creations:

A1DD-0000-022D-BDCF - A Walk On The Clouds
47FD-0000-022D-BEA9 - A Walk On The Clouds (expert)
Your eyes aren't deceiving you, these two levels actually DO have EXACTLY the same layout as each other, yet one is significantly more difficult.

3567-0000-0225-DE01 - Every Super-Expert Level Ever
A parody of everything wrong with levels in the Super Expert 100 Mario Challenge. This level trolls you big time, but I've left clues to help you outsmart the traps if you keep a keen eye on your surroundings.

D0C4-0000-0233-3A8E - Through the Grinders And Flames
(or as I secretly call it, Dragonforce Dungeon. because reasons)

Last edited:
Far Cry Primal: Met crazy ear-loving lady, am now wandering around confused cause I saved the game in the middle of a field pretty far from our cave and suddenly found myself back in the cave again via some sort of voodoo magic teleportation (I didn't fast-travel). Also wondering why a dhole in this game seems to look like an African Painted Dog and sounds like a hyena.

Oblivion: Joined the Thieves Guild. First quest required me to fence 50g of stuff to unlock the quest. I'd stolen so much stuff I fenced like 200g of stuff right off the bat. ^<__<^;; I don't like the lockpicking mechanic at all. Currently stalking some guard dude to find some tax money.

AS: still soft-resetting for that shiny Latios

HG: Crossed the ocean to get some medicine for Amphy and decided to hang around to beat the Cianwood Gym Leader and get Fly afterwards instead of re-crossing the ocean and saving Amphy and beating up what's-her-face Gym Leader up there doing things out of order like I did in SS. ^<__<^;;

Skyrim: Cleared out a big ol' bandit cave and am currently attempting to trudge my way to the nearest town while overburdened with a bazillion pounds of rubbish.

The semester being over has left me with too much free time on my hands so I'm jumping around between games like a schizophrenic ADHD tornado cause I can't sit still long enough to play just one game. I didn't get to play any real games during the semester. ^T__T^

Scribblenauts Unlimited, I find it amazing, although a little dull. I'm in love with 5th Cell though, so I wanna play all of their games

In Super Mario Maker, just completed the clear test for the new & improved version of my factory level:

Bowser's Munitions Manufactory - (removed, see later post)

I found a way to unbreak the sequence-breaking, and various difficulty tweaks throughout. But make no mistake, this course is tailored to expert players (doubly so if you're trying to collect the 8 red coins).

Last edited:
Metroid. I still haven't completed this video game. And I'm reluctant to look up a walkthrough. Why? Because I want to finish this game without any assistance. But I'll probably just use a walkthrough for Metroid and it's sequel.

Rune Factory 3. It's winter, so not growing much in my tree house farm.

Back
Top Bottom