• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Now that I have a break between classes, I've been playing Metal Gear Solid, hoping to chug through this game plus 2 and 3 in a timely manner to make sense of the plot. Currently just got done with the Gray Fox fight.

Animal Crossing New Leaf: Still trying to get blue roses. I'm also letting Agent S move out of my town, and Walt is sick so I've been giving him medicine.

Pokemon Shuffle: I caught Cacturne, which was the last main stage Pokemon that I needed to catch. Now I have to S-rank the new stages...

Persona 4, Disgaea 3, and Xenoblade Chronicles depending on my mood. Mostly the latter.

Completed yet another iteration of my fortress level. Will I ever stop revising things? (probably not. You can never have too many improvements!)

B290-0000-023C-195D - Bowser's Munitions Manufactory
- Major tweaks to the early segment near the first locked doors. It is still possible to sequence break and collect key #2 before key #1 but the two doors cannot be sequence broken.
- Picked a different segment of the level for the thumbnail.
- Increased pink coins from 8 to 9, with new locations for some of them. (I tried to make it a full ten but couldn't get it to work.) If you're out to collect all the coins, you should have 5 by the time you hit checkpoint #1.
- Rearranged some of the warp pipes leading to secret areas.
- Minor tweaks to the Bowser room to even out its difficulty.

The first person to clear it did so in a time of 59:16 (mm:ss -- yes, nearly a full hour -- once you've hit a checkpoint, your clear time does not reset) .

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies - In act 4 right now and I like it a lot except for one thing that's bothering me. I think some of the VA's are different so its a little off. Also this game is literally Love Live! season 1 but with a film club instead of an idol club.

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies - In act 8 right now. Stopped the story to level up some other characters besides Blanc, Noire, and Neptune. Also trying to grind for money so I can upgrade everyone to their 4th weapon.

My Secret Pets - Only in chapter 1 on the bird guys route. Not sure how I feel about this one yet. It reminds me a lot of Dandelion Wishes which I hated.

Metal Gear Solid - I've logged about 6 and a half hours so far but it feels much longer than that (and in actuality I've been playing longer than that because I've died an embarrassing amount of times). Just got through Ocelot's "interrogation" after three attempts. Two painful, emasculating failures plus having to beat Sniper Wolf again because I didn't think to save after I beat her, and then I spent the cut-scene figuring out the most efficient button-mashing technique (use index finger to mash O button, back of controller against knee), took a deep breath, and made it through... for Meryl. My arms are sore.

Splatoon: I participated in Splatfest today. (Go team costume party!)

Back
Top Bottom