• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

The Legend of Zelda- Link's Awakening DX

Far Cry 3. It's my first time playing a Far Cry game. I have Far Cry 4 that I bought last year but I never played it yet.

Nights of Azure (PS4) - Finally started this one up. It reminds me of Diablo game-play wise. Its got a Big focus on working together with the fiends in your party. Not very far in the story at all so its not super exciting.

Bravely Second.

Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to get the sidequest Asterisks, I don't want to screw over the Asterisk holders since all of them except for the story-necessary ones aren't really evil anymore. Some are downright sympathetic. I know Nintendo/Square edited the game internationally to make the endings for the sidequests "happier," but I'd feel too guilty if I screwed over, say, Kamiizumi or Alternis Dim.

Working on a sequel to my factory level. Switched the theme from SMB1 to SMB3 and did some major tweaks/reworks to certain specific areas (since carrying shells around is now a thing). It culminates in a Bowser battle roughly like this:
Post to Super Mario Maker - Miiverse | Nintendo
Care to guess what the strategy to defeat Bowser is this time?

The sequel to my factory level is done (for now) ! Don't think that the ability to pick up and carry shells/objects will make the level any easier, because I've tweaked the obstacles accordingly.
539E-0000-0241-F221: Return to Bowser's Manufactory

I like to think that this level is to the original roughly the way Portal 2 is to the original Portal.

Last edited:
Been playing the FInal Fantasy the final fantasy series with my friend since January, we most recently beat 8 and after we do the Four Job Fiesta event in june we'll be playing 9

Still playing Bravely Second. It's a good game and I like the new Gladiator, Fencer and Bishop Asterisks, but I still miss Ringabel. It's nice to see Cu Chulainn in something even though he has very little in common with the original myth - maybe they should have made a Berserker Asterisk.

Pokemon X. Couldn't get Bacon Bird legendary on hotel internet. So I went shopping for hats instead.

I'm currently playing FEF:Conquest on a second play through so I can marry off people this time. I'm also replaying Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 on classic mode this time. I'm also part of a Final Fantasy Tabletop campaign with Jonney. I'm currently looking forward to FF5 4FJ this year as well.

Back
Top Bottom