• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Hmm, apparently I haven't played Skyrim since October.

Oh well. A few hours of minor questing stuff happening, nothing important to note.

Got Odin Sphere (PS2) on the PS3 store. Then a few days later I find out that the HD remake is releasing in like two weeks....

Grrr.

Oh well, the art style on this game is still amazing, and when you tell the PS3 to activate smoothing it looks even better. I also like how the electronic "Software manual" uses actual scans of the physical book.

Another PS1 game called the legend of Dragoon!
Picked up that one from the PS3 Store too. Going to dive back in some time. Story/setting was kind of bland and the dragon designs were pretty horrific (and not good horrific either), but the battle system was pretty awesome.

(Which is kind of the same that I say about Breath of Fire IV. Its dragon designs were so non-traditional you had to wonder if their art team was on drugs.)

Bravely Second - Still working on getting the other jobs that pop up after new game plus. Also getting all the jobs I currently have up to level 8.

I've been taking waaaaaaay too long to get through The World Ends With You, considering how much I'm liking it. I just beat Sho on my second nerve-shredding attempt, and... I feel like garbage. That twist was cruel, but brilliant. Now it's time to learn a totally new partner's combat system...

SUPEEERRRRRRR MEAT BOOOYYYYY!!!!
Nothing feels better than killing one of the bosses there...

Back
Top Bottom