• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Bravely Default on the 3DS. Hoping that I can finish that sooner rather than later, at least by the end of the month, so that I can start Bravely Second. xD

I've also been playing a fair bit of Team Fortress 2 on the computer lately. I lost interest in League of Legends because of its community, so I've been looking for other games to play on the computer. So far, TF2's taken my attention.

Active now?

Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
Elder Scrolls Online
GTA Online
Overwatch
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
Pokemon SMD and Yellow

And I have several other games on hold that I need to play.

Last edited:
Harvest Moon- A New Beginning. My newest chickens are Clover and Azalea.

Plague Inc.

Unfortunately, when your 3DS charging port is broken and your Wii U Gamepad Charger is missing, there's only so much you can play.

Odin Sphere (Vita) - Almost done with the Cornelius. In his epilouge right now and I'm trying to grab the last like two phozon prisims before finishing it up.

Atelier Sophie (PS4) - Now that I have Plachta in her body I'm trying to get some friendship levels to max. Almost done with Julius and getting pretty close with Harol.

I've spoken volumes on The World Ends With You, so all I'll say about it right now is that shit is gettin' really weird. Also want to #humblebrag for a second in the spoiler.

Beat the second fight with Sho on my first attempt. I had exhausted all of my health regenerations and I was down to my last sliver of health, but I did it. I figured out about halfway through the fight that I wasn't doing any damage when his sprite was all shaded, and I focused on the top screen harder than I ever have before. I managed to land like five Fusion Attacks on him. Shit was bananas, yo. I can't stop loving this game.

Also playing 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, finally. I got stuck on the tutorial puzzle but then I looked under a pillow and it was straight shooting from there. The puzzles aren't as difficult as I hoped they'd be so far, but I might be jinxing myself because I've solved I think three puzzles so far. The game hasn't really grabbed me quite yet, but the premise of "basically Saw as a video game" is cool enough to keep me going.

I've also finally built up the stones to admit that I'm helplessly lost in the third dungeon of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. Pretty emasculating to admit that, but for some reason I always get stuck at least once in every Zelda game I've ever played. I also started Zelda II earlier today and wouldn't you know it, I'm stuck trying to find a place to go where I don't need a candle to avoid being shivved by invisible enemies. Is that what I'm supposed to be doing? Gugh...

Zelda II is brutal. IIRC the candle is located in the first temple and you do have to go through one dark cave to get there but the only enemies in that cave are like bats -- it's not like trying to take out Octoroks in the dark.

I'm playing Dragon Quest VIII currently. It's an excellent game with not that much to complain about. It is a little grindy though. I'm almost done with it so I'm thinking of starting up either Golden Sun or Tales of Symphonia.

Odin Sphere (Vita) - Started and finished Mercedes story. I cant decide whether or not I liked her story. Just started Oswald's story and still in chapter 1.

Tried to put an hour or two into Skyrim last night, but after 40 minutes I'd died twice and the game didn't drop even one autosave on me. I gave up.

Back
Top Bottom