• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

What were your autosave settings like? Maybe you could select more of the autosave options, or just manually save in-game.
The only autosave option I have enabled currently is save on menu every 15min. Turning off "save on travel" cut down on area loading sequences significantly, and turning off "save on wait/rest" cut down on the lag on using those commands. I might probably re-enable save on wait, though, being able to drop an autosave on command is quite useful.

I had much more success putting an hour into Skyrim this morning. Serana's status as a quest-essential character means I have an extra party member on hand for anything else I do in the meantime, like the Companions' questline.

I usually put only "save on travel" so it would be consistent and when I wanted to, so I could have some control in case I did something that I didn't mean to (like taking someone's stuff in the shop by accident). I also tried to save before going in any big dungeon. Best of luck! :)

Odin Sphere (Vita) - Got through everyone's stories and the book of Armageddon. Worked on getting both endings. Then I did the Churning Rift of the World which got me the platinum trophy!

Heroes of the Storm (been playing for over an year)
Overwatch (kind of getting tired of it, seems like FPS games aren't my thing after all)
Shovel Knight (trying to 100% the achievements of the Steam version)

And last but not least, Bravely Second. It has been quite enjoyable so far, Yew is an adorable character. I hate how "fanservicey" this game is compared to Default, though (I mean fanservicey in terms of skimpy-ish outfits for the girls).

Last edited:
I played some nuclear throne for a while, died several times, unlocked a few new characters, and later finally defeated the nuclear throne and sat on it.

I've been playing Bloodborne as of late. Defeated Vicar Amelia not long ago and I've been on something of a break since then. .w.; Probably going to get back to it tonight.

I just finished DQVIII, after 68 hours. I'm starting up Golden Sun with the Game Boy Player for my next RPG :cool:

I'm also playing Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. I'm a huge fan of the AC series, and this one is very good in my opinion.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. I finally caught an ocean sunfish.

My Singing Monsters (Vita) - Always seen stuff for it on the PSN and so I finally decided to try it out. Its a phone game but not a very good one. The load screens are LONG and there isn't a whole lot to do. Since it was free I'm going to try it out a bit more but its probably going to be deleted by the end of the week.

Overwatch
i'm Genji and Hanzo trash
except i usually prefer Widowmaker over the latter in a game

Fire Emblem Awakening. Never played Fire Emblem before, a friend let me borrow it tho so I'll see if I enjoy it as much as everyone else seems to

Tokyo Mirage Session #FE - Just finished the prologue and started chapter 1. So far the game-play is almost entirely SMT and all the like story references are FE. Things got really Sailor Moon really fast and it was pretty hysterical. Everything is beautiful style wise particularly the menu screens.

Fantasy Life. Trying to save enough money for the floating vacation house.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - In the first few floors of the second dungeon. My party is about level 8 and they are all equipped with a new carnage. Even have a few Radiant Unity skills. Probably going to run around and level a little bit because this new mirage that's started popping up wrecked my whole party.

Back
Top Bottom