• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Animal Crossing New Leaf: Still trying to get blue roses after like a month of trying. It's the only type of flower I don't have yet because I got all the carnations.

Splatoon: I participated in the Splatfest yesterday. I was on Team Night Owl and I used the Krak-on Roller. This was the first time my team actually won, so I was pretty happy about that! :D

Bravely Second: I went to Florem, entered the flower festival, and did a sidequest.
In that sidequest you have to choose between the monk and valkyrie asterisks and I chose the valkyrie askerisk.

The apocalypse has started in Odin Sphere (PS2). I finally got Velvet through Titania -- that dungeon is extremely unfair. I definitely farmed Caroteers in her final level though so I could craft nearly a full bag of Elixirs. She's actually the only one properly prepared to take on the final bosses.

Though Cornelius didn't do half bad -- got his boss down to about 1/3 with only one standard Healing Potion in his inventory. But yeah, I'm definitely playing through his story again. You can never have enough Carroteers.

Playing The World Ends With You again, going for the secret reports, buying lots of stuff, etc.
Some Omega Ruby as well, just training up some 'Mons
Stardew Valley as well, just started fall, may have planted a few too many crops at this point, especially considering I keep forgetting to upgrade my watering can.

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir - finished Gwendolyn's Chapter 4. I like how in the boss battle you could see Brigan's spirit showing through Odin. Also, he didn't seem to wield his Balor at all during the fight or shoot any eye beams as in the original. Kept catching me off-guard with his backhand though.

Put a few more hours into one of my Skyrim characters tonight, making some progress on her Civil War questline. The Reach Stormcloak camp seemed oddly deserted ... as if most of them got mauled by a werewolf (who sort of TOTALLY wasn't my character when she went on a huge lupine rampage some time ago). Later, when we attacked Fort Sungard, a random werewolf joined the party, which seemed all but immune to the Stormcloaks' blades as she preferentially attacked and devoured only the Imperial soldiers they were fighting. :) The beast ran off after the battle was over, and might have had enough energy to make it to Windhelm before she changed back.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - In the second intermission right now. Finished up all the side stories I think I can have unlocked right now. Now I'm going to go level up in that last dungeon a while since I haven't used Kiria at all. I'm sure Ill need her Bufu eventually.

Grand Kingdom (Vita) - Just past all the tutorials. Its more online oriented then I had originally thought. Ive also taken more damage from friendly fire then from actually enemies. -_-

Back
Top Bottom