• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Most of the time I play Euro Truck Simulator or American Truck Simulator.
I love simulation games, but I only need a better GPU in my PC...:cry:

Pokemon Yellow - Still just running around blind in a cave but now I have a Clefairy!

Overwatch (PS4) - Played with Zenyatta and D.Va some more. My last loot box got me Zenyatta's Ifrit skin!

Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar - Started a new file and had a pretty good first bazaar.

So, in Undertale, as a gamer I want to see the battle against Undyne the Undying and Sans firsthand.
"Not out of any desire for good or evil, but just because you can."

The former took about six tries to survive, and even then it was dicey.

And I think the latter is going to give me a bad time.
Update:
Chara - 0
Sans - 1
Not a blind first attempt, as I've seen several videos of this battle; so, I was able to make it past his mercy offer on my first attempt.

Last edited:
I keep going back to Europa Universalis. I really like how I can take a country and create ahistorical situations.

Well, I have jsut gotten to HR3 in Monster Hunter Generations, and I have also obtained a full set of armor made from Astalos parts (which, might I add, is one of the coolest armor designs I have seen in a Monster Hunter game, and that's saying something). I am pleased with this result.

I'm pretty sure I misspelled Astalos but whatever.

Last edited:
Well, it took me ten attempts to defeat Sans in Undertale. After that, I gave myself a complimentary dunked-on and reset.

I also managed to lose the copy of the savefile I had prior to finalizing the genocide run (e.g. one monster remaining). I kind of wanted to play that for the near-genocide ending, but ... oh well. Next on the Undertale bucket list is the "dog ending" and -- of course -- True Pacifist (which is on my original save file that I still have a copy of).
For the "dog ending" you have to kill Toriel, Papyrus, Undyne, and Mettaton -- but nobody else.

Well, it took me ten attempts to defeat Sans in Undertale. After that, I gave myself a complimentary dunked-on and reset.

I also managed to lose the copy of the savefile I had prior to finalizing the genocide run (e.g. one monster remaining). I kind of wanted to play that for the near-genocide ending, but ... oh well. Next on the Undertale bucket list is the "dog ending" and -- of course -- True Pacifist (which is on my original save file that I still have a copy of).
For the "dog ending" you have to kill Toriel, Papyrus, Undyne, and Mettaton -- but nobody else.
if you got genocide, keep in mind it changes true pacifist and genocide endings forever.
also, there's the dirty hacker ending...
anyways, I'm playing some final fantasy II psp.

if you got genocide, keep in mind it changes true pacifist and genocide endings forever.
Already well informed of that in advance, thanks. So I didn't actually play through to the ending, I reset after defeating Sans.

I was able to get the dog ending (man, Undyne's and Mettaton's deaths were sad), but after that Flowey chastised me for resetting. Now I kind of wish I'd killed him when I had the chance. Oh well, I made a manual backup of my first save file before doing all these hijinks.

Already well informed of that in advance, thanks. So I didn't actually play through to the ending, I reset after defeating Sans.

I was able to get the dog ending (man, Undyne's and Mettaton's deaths were sad), but after that Flowey chastised me for resetting. Now I kind of wish I'd killed him when I had the chance. Oh well, I made a manual backup of my first save file before doing all these hijinks.
yeah, flowey remembers everything you did on previous playthoughs.
I'm playing naruto ultimate ninja storm 1

GalGun (Vita) - In 4-1 right now. Enjoying it so far. The cheesy innuendos are hysterical. My aim isn't to bad because of the other game I've been playing.

Overwatch (PS4) - Got Tracers Olympic skin, Torb's pirate skin, Mei's pink abominable skin, and a few of the pixel sprays. Went a round with a whole team of Mei's and won. Went a whole team of Reaper's and won. Went a whole team of Junkrats' and lost.

Pokemon Yellow - Switched out Clefairy for my fancy new Charmander. Now I'm leveling up before heading to the SS Anne.

Back
Top Bottom