• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Fireworks night was fun, and I caught one of the special summer fish.

Pokemon Yellow (3DS) - Still doing pretty much the same thing.

Overwatch (PS4) - Been playing A LOT so I can get all those Summer loot boxes and hopefully all the Olympic skins. Still need Mercy, Genji, and Lucio.

GalGun (Vita) - On my third run right now. The Angel Demon route. I'm shooting for a true ending this time.

Now that I played Black for two hours, I got Virizion and my seventh Badge. Currently inside the Relic Castle as I await later tonight when I will continue.

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (Vita)
-This game is starting really slow for me. I'm in the field study part now and if this doesn't pick up the pace, I'll take a break from it.

Metroid II (PC Remake)

Made a few attempts at Mighty No. 9 today. I don't know what to think of this game. It plays okay, I guess, but what really kills me is the loading times. Seriously, 10-15 seconds between dying and respawning (and judging from LP videos, this is not console specific). It is especially bad in comparison to other games I've played recently like Undertale, Dust, and Ori and the Blind Forest.

Well, I've been playing some more Pokkén Friendlies recently and, while trying to improve my Gardevoir skillz, I ran across one A1 Sceptile player by the name of TeeJay... and somehow managed to defeat him in a best of three. I'm ready for Worlds now let's go.

Oh, and for those of you who do not know who TeeJay is, he, as the above comment clearly states, is a really friggin' good Sceptile player, to the point where he's placed in the single didgets of various competitions. Which is why I am surprised I managed to beat him in a best of three.

...Anyway, in non-Pokkén-related stuff, I have received the quest I need in order to get to HR4 in Monster Hunter Generations. So if any of you lot would be willing to help with that... Hint hint. :p

Pokemon Yellow (3DS) - Still not much progress story wise but I do have a Gloom now! Always had a weird love of the Oddish line ever since the original Yellow.

Overwatch (PS4) - Played around in the VS AI mode a little to get more used to Torb. Almost had to plug my mic in because someone kept telling me they needed freaking armor. VS AI is so easy the enemy team almost never leave the spawn point and this insistent person hadn't left the our point once but for some reason desperately needed armor. Just about lost my mind.

Bravely Second: I defeated the bonus boss, but it was really difficult so I used a kind of cheap trick to beat it that I read online.
If you KO the adventurer's fox companion and then keep using the kaiser ability Winter Storm, the adventurer can't do anything because they will be stuck trying to revive the fox.

Also, when I tried fighting the boss normally I actually KO'ed the adventurer once and thought I was in the clear, but then I found out the fox can revive them too. I was so mad when I found out they got all their health back!

Final Fantasy 6 Advance: I picked it up again after not playing for a while and made it to Zozo. I found Terra there and now I can use esper abilities.

Back
Top Bottom