• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I'm trying to 100% complete Super Mario Galaxy (15 stars away) and then I'll try to finally get that 242nd star in Super Mario Galaxy 2. I'm also thinking about pulling out LoZ: Triforce Heroes.
Also Pokemon Y. Doing a variant of a Nuzlocke.

Still Planet Robobot, nearly cleared Gigabyte Grounds.
I'm also thinking about pulling out LoZ: Triforce Heroes.
Ugh, I gave up on Triforce Heores. I kept getting the idiots.

Pokemon Uranium, up to the 5th badge, and it may be difficult to get because...

The town where the gym is has a barter system where you trade berries for things you'd normally get at a Pokemart, since the town is cut off from technology. I don't have a lot of them, but from what i get, the trees regrow berries, so that's cool. Plus, the route leading up to it is super dark at night, as i learned from playing last night.

Well, got the true pacifist ending in Undertale, so the game's officially 'beat' now.
Not sure what to think about that Asriel battle. Narratively it's fine, but once you're in the final phase of it, it seemed almost too easy.

Overwatch(PS4) - Finally got the mercy skin I wanted so I've been playing healer a ton. Not doing so bad as Torb and just played a match as Rein for the first time and greatly enjoyed his play style.

Style Savvy Fashion Forward (3DS) - Made my character unlocked a few places and now I'm at the exhibition hall buying some stock for my shop.

I beat Pokemon Uranium last night, and it was really cool. not much to do postgame as much as the game would lead you to believe, so as far as i'm concerned, i'm done with this game.

Animal Crossing New Leaf

I recently won third place in the Bug Off finally getting the bronze bug trophy.

There's another contest coming in September, my last chance of the year to get the remaining bug off exclusive prizes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Style Savvy Fashion Forward (3DS) - I have almost all the brands unlocked now. Still don't have to many colors or hairstyles unlocked which is frustrating. Working towards the third fashion show and making Ricky's sister not hate me.

Style Savvy Fashion Forward (3DS) - Got the credits to roll. I'm assuming the last show went really well? There wasn't really a main theme to go by for it. Still trying to unlock all the hairstyles and colors. Completed one more show after the credits that went really.

Back
Top Bottom