• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Grand Theft Auto IV. Shit this game is good, I've been enjoying multiplayer online the best so far.

PS2: Sonic Mega Collection Plus
PSX: Gran turismo 2, Spyro 1
GCN: SSBM
DS: Pokemon Mystery Duengoen: Explorers of darkness.

GTA4 is a fantastic romp through a fairy tale wonderland of drugs, whores, and violence.

Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Colosseum (working on getting Ho-Oh) and Super Smash Brothers Brawl

DS: Animal Crossing: Wild World, Pokémon Diamond
PSP: Final Fantasy I Anniversary Edition, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles)
PSX: Final Fantasy 9

Last edited:
Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Pokemon Diamond and Transformers Autobots (although the latter is currently only on and on-and-off basis)

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. Don't ask, but Brawl got a little boring....no challenging people on wifi.

Sonic Gems Collection gcn
Shadow The Hedgehog PS2
Pokemon Silver GBC
PMD Darkness, DS

DS:
Yoshi's Island DS (Which sucks imo. How in the world did it get such good reviews?)

Wii:
Pokémon Battle Revolution
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
My Pokémon Ranch

DS: FInal Fantasy A2; Grimore of the Rift. That game really is fun, but it gets real hard real fast to level your characters up. The job system could be a little more user-friendly too.

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
DS: Animal Crossing: Wild World
GCN: Chibi-Robo (I don't know why. I just felt like playing it again...)

I played my friend's SSBB a couple of days ago. I'm playing SSBM right now until I get my own Brawl.

Wii-Brawl (Not Wifi, I cream allcomers with Ness, It shocks them, I can tell)
Radiant Dawn (I'm on like, part 1 Chapter 6, I kept Dying.)
MKWii(Rasumsnasm STUPID EXPERT GHOSTS!)
And Occasionally, Super Swing Golf, cuz I'm pretty Good, and Albatross 18 got boring, since they're easy.

DS-Pokémon D&P, Actually, just D right now, I'm waiting to buy a camera.
Advance Wars Days of Ruin.

GBA-FE6&7. Nuff said.
Pokémon FireRed. Stupid E4. I'm like, level 30 =p
MOTHER 3. Awesome, go get it NAO!

GBC-Pokémon Crystal. IT STILL SAVES *is happy*

GCN-Animal Crossing. Only, like 40000 more bells till debt is paid off!
Harvest Moon Magical Melody. (I got this for like, 2 bucks at the bargain bin at K-mart)
Madden 08. Same Bargain Bin =p
Starsky and Hutch. OMG it cracks me up!

N64- Paper Mario
WaveRace 64
StarFox "

SNES- I <3 mah Urfbound!
Fire Emblem Monshou no Nazo, Thracia 776, and Seisen no Keifu. (I wish I knew Japanese...)

NES- Mother/Earthbound zero.

...I've got quite a bit...

Back
Top Bottom