• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've been tackling Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I've also been wanting to replay Black and White, but I haven't had the time to go digging for my DS or the game cards.

I recently purchased Castlevania Aria of Sorrow at a thrift shop for 80 cents, and I believe I'm halfway through but I'm taking a break for now. I've been playing a lot of skyrim again as well.

Monster Rancher 4. Monster Rancher's kind of got the same thing the Star Trek movies do - odd-numbered ones are mediocre (including the first, which is sorta rough around the edges), even-numbered ones are good. 2 is the best in the series for sheer monster variety, but 4's got so much stuff to do and a decent story. I also personally like the monster designs better, although the fact that you can't get Mocchis at the beginning kind of sucks... At least it would if I actually liked Mocchi. At least you don't have to do stuff to unlock Durahan, Joker and Dragon, though - you can get them from the start.

My favorite monsters from 4 are Hermes (Durahan/Antlan), Eagle King (Golem/Raiden), Undine (Pixie/Lesione), White Hound (Tiger/???) and Ambush (Henger/???).

I've never been able to get Ambush, though, so I'm actually going to a local Play n Trade to see if they have Medal of Honor: Frontline just so I can unlock Ambush. As someone who's not into FPSes, it's kind of weird I'm buying one game just to unlock something in a game I actually like.
latest

Then I'm going to hit FYE and see if they have the CD By The Way by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, since I don't have any CDs that unlock him. I'm also a fan of Red Hot Chili Peppers, so it's a win-win.
latest

Too bad we haven't gotten a true Monster Rancher 6 to see if that trend would continue, though. Just an MMO that was never released outside Asia, some glitchy DS ports and a money-stealing mobile game.

Last edited:
I've been replaying White 2, because I barely got a chance to do its postgame, which was something B2W2 was praised for.

Well, I found a Medal of Honor: Frontline copy on eBay for five bucks, so I guess I'm not looking for it at Play 'n' Trade :p

Oh hey, you can also get White Hound from the widescreen DVD of Princess Mononoke. I think I'll go with that instead, I love Studio Ghibli and I haven't seen that one yet.

Last edited:
Been playing some Pokkén because I like Pokkén, and it seems I've almost managed to become the highest-ranked player in New Zealand (and am barely in the top 2000 players by the way). Shameless brag is shameless.

...On that note, any of you lot want to have some Pokkén matches? I am curious.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire with me beating up the Battle Institute with Bisharp, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D re-exploring Hyrule. Specifically the Shadow Temple as I like that place a lot!

Attempting to play Skyward Sword. I say "attempting" because my hands have been suffering from some on-and-off pain for quite some time now, due to the fact that most of my free time is spent on art. (I got nothing else to do, it's really boring here) I kind of pulled something last time I played (didn't help that I cleaned the room before playing as well), and now my husband has to take over, making me a very sad lady who was super excited to actually play non-Pokemon games on her own. I'm going to try to play at least for an hour today! Let's hope my hand doesn't explode, because I really had loads of fun playing through that one dungeon and the beginning of the game before. These motion controls are so awesome, and add a lot to the game.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Caught both salmon, and a coelacanth.

Harvest Moon Frantic Farming - almost to chapter 10. Stuck in one chapter where I'm competing against 3 other villagers.

Tamagotchi Connection Corner 3 - Been playing it for a an hour or two and cant decide if I like it or not.

I'm almost done playing Assassin's Creed 1 (PS3), just cleared Memory Block 6.

After this I plan on starting Assassin's Creed II (PS3) immediately.

Back
Top Bottom