• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Animal Crossing: Caught a spiny lobster the other day, which was the last diving creature I needed. Also, Coach moved into my town.

Earthbound: Went though the cave in the desert, fought 5 moles, and got a diamond to get the Runaway 5 out of debt. Now I can get into the Fourside department store.

Chrono Trigger DS: Fixed the masamune and got Frog to join the party.

I also played the Yokai Watch 2 demo, but it was very short. Maybe I missed something.

In Monster Hunter Generations, I am currently two for two in the following: 1 - going on the quest where you first encounter one of the game's four mascot monsters, 2 - getting beaten in combat, 3 - completing the quest anyway, 4 - one of my Palicos takes home a scale from that monster.

Dragon Quest VII - Doing the story line in Greenthumbs Garden. The team is Lvl 15 except for Ruff who is Lvl 10. I think I only have 2 more islands to finish before I unlock vocations!

So I caved (hurr hurr prehistoric pun?) and bought Far Cry Primal. The internet claimed my poor four-year old Alienware couldn't play it, but it plays just fine, minus about half a second lag every time I exit a menu. Everything else works just fine.

This is my first Far Cry game and m8s let me tell you I am having a blast. Been playing for awhile now but I really can't play beyond a couple of hours on the weekends due to waaaaay too much coursework (my advisor just about had a heart attack when I told him what I was taking ww) but it is fun as hell guys. Before I decided to drown myself in coursework I was a pretty avid gamer and I can tell you fighting Batari was one of the most fun, challenging, and satisfying boss battles I've had in quite awhile.

Right now I'm finishing out the map, which is gonna take awhile due to lack of time but still pretty fun, then grab the last Great Beast (the snowblood wolf or whatevs), and then I'm off to bash Ull in the face.

Pokémon Red and Y Nuzlockes, still playing my X version since that's the Gen 6 game that has my complete Pokedex (except for Volcanion which is coming soon). Super Smash Bros 4 and N64, Pokémon Stadiums 1 and 2, Super Mystery Dungeon and Explorers of Sky. some other games occasionally but mainly those I mentioned.

Questing and stuff in Monster Hunter Generations. I now have enough parts (armor and decorations) to make sets that cancel out environmental heat/cold. Also, I now have a full set of Ludroth armor (though I opted for the anime-hair-style Gunner helm instead of the hooded Blademaster helm).

Though we did get beat up pretty badly against that Nargacuga -- definitely needed to bring a stronger weapon. (And, y'know, git gud.) Took a good 35 minutes to bring it down.

I don't post in this thread too often, since I tend to play games for a long-ass time, but I have a lot to report as of recently. Lately I've been playing the hell out of Red Dead Redemption, which I got at a friend's recommendation, to make sure my newly-bought PS3 works properly. Just last night, I finally beat 999 (you'd best believe I'll be posting my thoughts in the proper thread later), so I'll most likely be starting Virtue's Last Reward very shortly, and my pre-order of Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse arrived today, and I'm setting it up as we speak! I'm in heaven right now, basically.

Animal Crossing: Just kind of checking up on my town and doing favors for the villagers.

Chrono Trigger DS: I beat Lavos last night (with Lucca, Ayla, and Robo) and got a good ending! I might try for some different endings or go to the Lost Sanctum.

SMT IV Apocalypse - Got a full team of demons and answered the call for help that I really shouldn't have. Now before I do my actual first mission as a hunter I'm going to fuse the snot out of some demons!

Back
Top Bottom