• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Switched back from MHG to MH4U for a bit.

We slew Shagaru Magala. On our first try. Well, we did suffer two KOs but we didn't fail the quest. Better than I an say about fighting Gore Magala back on the Ancestral Steppe.

Mostly switching between Dragon Ball Xenoverse (when the blasted game isn't suffering from insane FPS drops), Rocket League and Stardew Valley. With a bit of Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the side.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. The meteor shower was nice.

SMT IV Apocalypse - Went through a few main story quests. Meet Nozomi again and got a lot of my favorite type of demons, Fairy! After that I went and accepted a main story quest from a person I wont name. I'm not using a guide for this one so I have no idea what the consequences for completing the quest will be. Stopped mid way through the quest to level up a bit and fuse some better demons.

Resumed playing Fire Emblem Fates Conquest, and cleared Chapter 13, and executed all of the Nazis, the Fascist D***s and especially Mario, Luigi, and Peach which I will upload the log on my LP in Serenes Forest. (See signature below.)

Been playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse a bit to hype me up. Got a few more moves recently, including X 100 Big Bang Kamehameha. =P

SMT IV Apocalypse - After finishing that sketchy main quest I ran around and finished all the challenge missions that popped up. So many new little areas popped up that I had a whole new variety of demons to fuse with so I've be redoing my whole team again. This is what my team looks like for now.
e73DBfW.jpg

GXstXRn.jpg

hEoqEvL.jpg

Still Terraria: I've finally found that F*CKING Queen Statue I've been after, so now I finally have that party room finished for when NPCs (or just me) decide to throw a party. Then I went back to my Expert Mode world and character, I'm trying to beat the Wall of Flesh to start up Hardmode, but I can just never manage it. I've been using a Molten Fury firing Jester Arrows to pierce through The Hungry, and I do pretty well until it hits critical health and starts moving at the speed of light. I got it down to like 500HP last time... but it caught up and I just got obliterated.

SMT4 Apocalypse and Dragon Quest VII. The focus being Dragon Quest VII, as I waited almost 4 years for it to come out in the US ~_~

Monster Hunter Generations. Also trying the Touhou series in general. Taking a little break in hunting to do that but my next goal is to raise up my guarding boomerang cat prowler. I also have a fighting boomerang cat in the 20s right now and a guarding cat focused on melee fighting near lvl 20. I'm at the end of hr 4 online but haven't been focused on ranking up or multiplayer cause I've been to busy raising cats oops

I'm planning on getting Diary of a Spaceport Janitor on Steam and Pokemon Yellow on Virtual Console soon.

Last edited:
Yo-kai Watch. This game takes forever. I've been at it for months.=/
All I need to do is finish the last request, defeat that stupid final boss in Infinite Inferno and recruit the Jewelnyan which won't join for some reason.>_>
Not sure if I'll have the patience to recruit all of them so I'll focus on just seeing all of them at least.

Will be glad when I get sonic boom Fire and ice on Sunday. I'm ready to move onto sonic once I'm done.=)

Will be glad when I get sonic boom Fire and ice on Sunday. I'm ready to move onto sonic once I'm done.=)
What that's coming out soon? Let me guess, you're in America so it won't come out here in Aus for like, 6 months?

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. October is the best month. My first spooky furniture item was the bookcase.

Back
Top Bottom