• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Monster Hunter Generations, various quests. Last one finished was the 5-star Sandy Battle Royale (hunt: Gendrome, Cephadrome, Nibelsnarf). The Nibelsnarf we unexpectedly slew in epic fashion: After it limped off to heal, we tracked it down to area 3, planted our one remaining EZ Barrel Bomb L, then took a step back and threw a Stone at it. Not only did it KABOOM but "Main Objective Complete!" ... Wow, I was NOT expecting it to end in that manner.

Dragon Quest Builders (PS4) - Upgraded my city walls and added a few new rooms as well. Other then that I haven't done much besides stock pile more materiel.

Criminal Girls 2 (Vita) - About half way through the hell maze. Everyone is maxed out on the scrubbing motivation and I'm starting everyone up on the new motivation as well. All girls are about level 9 right now.

Criminal Girls 2 (Vita) - Everyone is maxed out on the second motivation. Now Im working on building up enough CM to max out the newest motivation for everyone. On the third floor of Hellfire.

I'm currently playing Legend of Legaia with my wife and Jelly No Puzzle on my phone. Legaia has been fun, a nice classic JRPG with a unique battle system. Jelly No Puzzle's difficulty is basically torture, but I'm nearly finished with just 4 more levels to go. Those Japanese guys make the most difficult puzzles.

Finally decided to play Dragon Ball GT: Transformation today. Breezed through a few levels with cheats I stumbled upon.

Chapter 15 of my FE LP Updated! I've also cleared Soleil's Paralogue (though that is not going to be written on my LP). Now, we shall invade Hoshido from Chapter 16, crush the last fortress of the Axis War Machine, and bring the Tojo stooges to justice! The Nohrmerican Stars and Stripes Forever!

I played the new Sun/Moon demo for about 15 minutes. Enough to beat up a Team Skull grunt (I like the layout of the new battle interface menu) and tour the city. Haven't gone wandering through tall grass nor gone up to Ten Carat Hill yet.

I also recently played the Yo-kai Watch 2 demo, and that demo is weird. If you follow your mission markers the demo is over in practically just 5 minutes, but if you decide to wander around instead . . . wow, there's a lot more things you can do. And then there's the new minigame "Yo-kai Blasters" which you can access from the menu.

CRiminal Girls 2 (Vita) - Finally made it out of Hell and into the Hell Spire. The monsters in the new dungeon are a little tough for me so Im going back to Bloody Hell and leveling a bit. Have about half the girls maxed out on the fourth motivation.

Sun&Moon Demo - Played through it pretty quickly. When I go back the second time Ill go find all the small details. Loved everything except the boring island trial.

Been switching between Stardew Valley (PC) and Gears of War 4 (Xbox One).

Still checking out as much of the 1.1 content I can on Stardew before I start a new farm. As for Gears, about to check out new Horde for the first time.

Criminal Girls 2 (Vita) - Just got all the girls maxed out on the 4th motivation and I have started making my way through the new dungeon.

Animal Crossing New Leaf: just checking up on my town

Pokemon Sun and Moon demo: waiting for the events that are on certain days

Fantasy Life: trying to master all the lives before continuing the story. The only one I haven't mastered yet is the mercenary.

Back
Top Bottom