• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Well, I would say something about the Sun/Moon demo, but I only did that long enough to remind myself of how long it'll be until certican day-specific events occour.

Other then that... The last actual game I played was this one flash game that was surprisingly good, in which you have a certian amount of time to platform your way from the start of the level to the end. Oh, and telekinesis, that's a thing too.

As for non-flash games, well, recently I've been playing through Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 on Classic mode in an attempt to see which I prefer, and I've found that I like the Story mode more because the characters in your party actually have personality as opposed to the blank slates in Classic, which I think is better then the ability to choose what classes those blank slates happen to be.

Still replaying P4 for my walkthrough. I'm running two different saves at once, one on normal and one on expert, so I can get both sides of the Sun and Strength arcanas. Rescued Kanji yesterday, looking forward to finally kicking Chie out of my party. Not looking forward to being murdered by Mystery Food X at the school campout, or meeting creepy pedo Devil nurse in a few days.

Personality stats: Courage 3, Diligence 3, Understanding 3, Expression 3, Knowledge 3

S. Links: Yosuke r5, Yukiko r3, Margaret (Empress) r3, Kanji r1, Dojima r5, Chie r5, Nanako r3, Cupcake Fox r4 (what? He wears an apron. Who wears an apron if they're not baking delicious things?!), Kou and Daisuke r7, Eri (Temperance) r2, Ai (Moon) r3, Ayane and Yumi r5.

Minecraft PC:
Found varying amounts of coal, iron, redstone, diamonds, and emeralds. Started to climb back to the surface when a skeleton started attack me. I tried to run, but a spider found me and I died. Rage quit.

Minecraft Xbox 360:
Found a lot of coal and some iron deep in a mine where my first shelter is. Probably going to try to explore soon, find a village or something.

Criminal Girls 2 (Vita) - Finally got to the final dungeon after a few FRUSTRATING boss fights. Also got the final motivation and ....... it costs so much CM. I am going to have to level grind so much. :cry:

Yo-Kai Watch 2, mostly. As well as Mystic Messenger if that counts, but I don't think it does.

I was playing Fallout 3 on my laptop until my laptop went to hell. I'll play it more when I get it back from repairs, which could be three weeks...

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. Finally. I'll just paste what I wrote on Kanzenshuu:
I cleared the battle tutorial (duh), missions 1-15 (I died on the final Freeza Arc mission), and Parallel Quests 1-6. My character is currently Level 18, and she should probably be around 25 by now.

The gameplay is absolutely AMAZING. I thought Xenoverse had good combos, but wow. I mean, WOW. The story is intriguing; I like many of the small details such as the movies being alternate timelines. The new PQs also seem interesting, and I can imagine that the new outfits are going to look great. Can't wait to play more tomorrow!

Oh, and a side note; not disappointed with Goku Black, at all.

Digimon World: Re-Digitize! Aaaah, I'm enjoying it SO much. Especially since I'm able to play it one-handed, avoiding pain from my problematic right hand. I forgot how much I like monster raising sims, and it's totally gotten me back into Digimon in full-force. So addictive, it's the first game in YEARS to keep my attention for hours at a time. This is amazing. I'm totally gonna get Next 0rder for PS4 if I figure out how to play that one-handed too.

Still playing Persona 4. Kinda glad I had to restart cause I got to edit a few things in my walkthrough. Still playing catchup to my expert mode game though. I've survived the girls' attempts at food poisoning round 1, and I just entered Maru-Q Striptease as I write this (going up to floor 3 now). Not looking to food poisoning attempt round 2, currently wondering why none of the chicks in this game can cook, nor why they never bother to taste their own food before serving it to other people. ... oh nooooooo, I just remembered this is the save where I have to get into a relationship with ALL THE GIRLS. AAAAHHHH. My wallet just ran away crying, m8s. Worst nightmare.

Date: 6/25
Levels: me 32, Yosuke 32, Yukiko 32, Kanji 31 (yaaaaaay, Chie's gone foreverrrrrr)
Personality Stats: Courage 3, Diligence 3, Understanding 3, Expression 4, Knowledge 3
S. Links: Yosuke r6, Yukiko r5, Margaret (Empress) r4, Kanji r3, Dojima (Hierophant) r5, Chie r5, Nanako (Justice) r4, Cupcake Fox (Hermit) r5, Kou/Daisuke (Strength) r7, Naoki (Hanged Man) r1, Eri (Temperance) r2, Creepy Pedo Nurse (Devil) r2, Ai (Moon) r3, Ayane/Yumi (Sun) r6

DBXV2. Cleared the main story today. I'm only about a quarter of the way through the Parallel Quests (there's 100 and I've beaten close to 25).

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - Its great. Its like Kingdom Hearts and Ni No Kuni had a baby together. In that first cave I chose to fight Shiva and got Bablizz. Finished all the fights at the battle arena at my level. Have the champions Sephiroth and Warrior of Light. Just beat Yuna at the lake and now I'm moving on to the ice place.

P4 still. I rescued Rise from her Shadow, the Gold Medalist of the Stripper Olympics, and beat up on the Nightmare Plushie. Also beat up the extra bosses in Yukiko's and Kanji's dungeons. Dealt with several annoying bitches in Yosuke's, Naoki's, Yukiko's, and Chie's S. Links, and boggled at Eri and Dojima's terrible parenting skillz. I've also recommended that they create the Terrible Parents Anonymous group. Ended up both in and not in a relationship with Ai (two different saves), who is only slightly above Chie in terms of women I would never want to date. Exams came around again. Still not as many exams as I have to take IRL ^<__<^;; Got the top score. I wish all of my exams were that easy. Now we're back in the TV world, and are on our way to chase the 8-Bit Dipshit to his castle after beating up the random giant baby someone left at Maru-Q (maybe it was Eri? Sounds like someone in Terrible Parents Anonymous would do, leaving a baby in a strip club). Still have like one ingame month to go to catch up to my expert mode playthrough. Uuuuggghhh, this dungeon is my least favourite dungeon in the history of everythiiiiiiiing. Plus, Mitsuo is a total doucheface. One time I let the KO date come and go just so he could die~ of course that meant game over for me but hey, with the magical power of save files you can go back in time~~

Date: Aug. 3
Level: me 41, Yosuke 41, Kanji 40, Teddie 39
Personality Stats: Courage r4, Diligence r3 (I am a lazy lazy bastard apparently), Understanding r4, Expression r4, Knowledge r5
S. Links: Yosuke r8, Yukiko r8, Marge (Empress) r7, Kanji r7, Dojima (Hierophant) r6, Rise r1, Chie r7, Nanako (Justice) r5, Cupcake Fox r7, Kou/Daisuke (Strength) r7, Naoki (Hanged) r3, Hisano (Death) r2, Eri (Temperance) r3, Creepy Pedo Nurse (Devil) r4, Ai (Moon) r6, Ayane/Yumi (Sun) r6

I kind of want to get caught up on my quick plays of the Skylanders series ... last I remember I was in Swap Force on Nightmare (aka 2-hit KO) difficulty.

Back
Top Bottom