• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

DBXV2. Cleared a couple more PQs, and happened to get two more Dragon Balls. Hoping to get the rest soon so I can get Hit.

Still Fire Emblem Fates Conquest. I've uploaded a special edition for Chapter 16 in my LP! My battalion from our Nohr arsenal of democracy had their departure ceremony, with President Roosevelt wishing us well. We shall finally crush the Hoshidon't dictatorship, and reveal the populance of their errors! (It also has become more story/fanfic-heavy since Chapter/Stage 13.)

Link: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=64837&p=4592467

I doubt anyone here would have an account at Serenes, so feel free to private-message me, or write on my main profile page. Also past entries can be accessed from my signature.

On MH4, apparently the reason my character's Khezu armor sucks is because I haven't upgraded it. At all. (Going from 70% to KO in just one hit is not funny.) Oh well, at least those were just Harvest Tours. Now can this game please give me regular Armor Spheres again? Not Armor Sphere+s, not Adv Armor Spheres ... this is why I can't upgrade half my armors anymore. At least in MHGen you can buy them from the Trader....

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - Story wise I'm about to fight the final boss in the Dragon's Scar. My party is averaging around level 30. I'm using Tama, Paleberry, with Lann. Mishiva, Kupirate, with Reynn. Also obtained the Refia champion medal. After this boss fight I'm going to go to the Colosseum and work on the new fights and the Go to the tea room and do some intervention quests.

Continuing a run of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door that I started over the summer. I'd actually planned on starting over until I remembered that I still had the file. :V

First halo on Xbox 1

Thought I could just jump straight in and play in legendary. Been stuck at the same damn bit for too long. Dammit Keyes! You're deed again.

In Mario Maker I published an update to one of my courses, and gave it to a livestreamer. They were able to beat it in about ten minutes for the first clear. Still a few trouble spots I am aware of, but nothing that needs immediate fixes.

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - Progressed quite a bit since my last post here! I'm all the way in the Mako Reactor 0 now. I've have gone and done all available intervention quests and all the Coliseum battles up to the Level 40 mark. Only need to visit two more secret areas and Ill have all the reachable mementos as well. Imprisoned Shiva ★, Ifrit ★, Undead Princess ★, and Princess Goblin ★. Also unlocked the Lightining, Snow, Squall, and Tifa champion medals.

Last edited:
So the Blackout Skylander figure I ordered from Amazon last week arrived today, so I put in Trap Team and gave it a run through the first level and hub area (along with Spotlight and Snap Shot).

Snap Shot is okay, I guess. He has an appealing (if predictably) Australian voice performance, and a nice combination of ranged and melee attacks (the latter is a bit slow, though).

I love Spotlight already. She has a similar voice actor as Flashwing. Her primary attack is a continuous eye beam and her secondary attack is these 'halo rings' that can damage enemies directly OR you can reflect her eye beams off of them (and they will chain together). Her tertiary attack is a beam of light that damages enemies for a time.

Blackout is ... interesting. He has a predictably 'dark' (think James Earl Jones) voice performance, his primary attack is a wing slap with surprising range; his secondary attack is a dark orb that does lingering damage and his tertiary is a pair of back holes that YOU CAN PORTAL BETWEEN. And his slow walking animation is this really awesome, slinky crawl.

Oh, and it looks like Skystones might be back as a minigame? Plus there's the Kaos Dungeon, a tower defense minigame.

But I really need to finish up Swap Force (Nightmare difficulty) first.

Yo-kai Watch 2 Fleshy souls. (I don't like the english name to be honest.=/).
I'm a glutton for punishment. After having trouble recruiting stuff in the first (I gave up on the game after beating infinite inferno.lol), I switched to sonic Boom Fire and Ice. I beat that and am now on Yo-kai watch 2. There's only 1 Yo-kai I want and have a feeling it's going to be a horror to get.>_>

I haven't got up to the yo-kai I want since I'm still going through the story. I spent yesterday aimlessly running around for a few hours waiting till nighttime to finish because I couldn't find an area for the character to sleep to make time move and I couldn't be bothered going back to my own time to do that. So I ran around aimlessly for a while for night to finish 60 years in the past.=P
I did do some bug catching and fishing and got chased by an Oni.lol
Nice peaceful music though. Also it was raining. Good thing video game characters can't get tired and catch cold.XD

I am also playing the Pokemon demo on the side. Randomly talking to characters and seeing if I can activate events. I'm hoping the person who encourages you to look at the Pokemon through the camera thingy appears again. I couldn't work out how to zoom and I'm hearing that some people were able to do that.............

I might go back to sonic Boom fire and ice when I'm done. I may have beat the story but I haven't 100% it.=P

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - Just be doing random miscellaneous things while leveling up. Got the mementos for Ifrit, Shiva, and Ramuh. Caught most of the little mirages I missed on the way to the Big Bridge. Got my Moogle finally transfigured all the way up to the Pirate Captain Moogle and finished his mirage board! Also just got my super awesome King Pale Berry. Did the two free coliseum battles from the update. They were kinda lame but helpful because those fights had two of those little mirages I needed.

Back
Top Bottom