• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Otogi Spirit Agents for my HTC One M7 and Pokémon Diamond Version on Nintendo 3DS XL.

So far I'm on chapter 7 in Otogi and I reached Jubilife City in Diamons.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Yokai Watch 2 Bony Spirits - Mostly been running around in the past. Main story I am finding all the legendary yokai turned to stone. Only have two left but I need to wait till its day again for that. Used my few coins in the crank-a-kai and got two Frosttail -_-

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 -- Nearly finished with the Parallel Quests; 88 of 100 cleared. Reached the current Level 80 cap as well. Gradually collecting the last of the characters and Presets.

I just cleared Chapter 17 of my Fire Emblem Fates Conquest! Because of Communist Mokshu being such a renegade nation, we ended up fighting against them instead of fighting against the Hoshidon't troops. (It is telling when the USSR decided to side with the Nationalists, instead of its ideologically closer counterpart.)

Also to any of you who viewed my LP, I now have 5000 views over the threads. To thank you for watching, I have commemorated the event with this picture:
lg0xgYT.jpg

See my latest update at: Let's play Conquest (Normal Classic) - with WW2 Pacific Theatre spoofs! - Page 8 - Let's Play/Streams

Yokai Watch 2 Bony Spirits - Beat the main story today. Might work on some of the post game but probably not for awhile.

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - Got to the Sunken Temple. Did the rest of the intervention quests.

Animal Crossing New Leaf: I'm enjoying the update.

And I finished Earthbound last night! It was a fun game. :D

Pokémon Black 2:
Caught Heatran, and a few other 'mons along the way.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2:
Going through the story slowly, doing PQs every so often to level up. In the story, currently in the final Frieza and Cooler mission.

Still playing Persona 4 for my walkthrough. I'll post a link when I actually finish it, although there are like 15 pages of it on my site already. From last time, beat up another giant baby, dragged Mitsuo out of the telly by his throat, and survived eating several terrible omelettes made by women who apparently don't bother tasting their food before feeding it to other people. I vote they should eat their own damn cooking instead of poisoning us and then bitching us out for not liking it. Spent several days in a row hanging out with Rise to try to catch her up to the rest of the group, kinda felt like a weirdo paparazzi for it. I wonder if she's sick of us yet~ Made more progress with Eri and Hisano's S. Links. Feelin kinda weird cause there's a big ol' hole in my brain where the end of Eri and Hisano's S. Links should be, along with whatever Naoto's Shadow looks like (which is weird, cause I remember the following dungeons' bosses just fine). Survived the lame-o school trip to P3's school, sleeping at the love hotel (how has Kashiwagi not been fired...?), and the drunken insanity at the empty club that somehow didn't actually involve alcohol. I really wanted to max out Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko, and Kanji before Naoto's dungeon but nobody wanted to hang out with me while Naoto's still in the telly~ so 3/4 maxed. Meh~ Just finished beating up on Void Quest's extra boss and am about to head into Naoto's dungeon (funny how I only update this whenever I hit a dungeon). Still waiting forever for a rainy night to catch the giant fish for Cupcake Fox's last quest (I know after a certain date you can do it during cloudy days too but who wants to wait that long...) and still need to work on maxing Understanding to start the Tower arcana.

Level: me 48, Yosuke 48, Kanji 48, Teddie 48

Personality stats: Courage r5, Diligence r4, Understanding r4, Expression r5, Knowledge r5

S. Links: Yosuke MAX, Yukiko MAX, Margaret (Empress) r7, Kanji r9, Dojima (Hierophant) r7, Rise r6, Chie MAX, Nanako (Justice) r7, Cupcake Fox (Hermit) r9, Kou/Daisuke (Strength) r7, Naoki (Hanged Man) r5, Hisato (Death) r6, Eri (Temperance) r6, Sayoko (Devil) r5, Ai (Moon) r8, Ayane/Yumi (Sun) r7

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - Got all the way to chapter 21. Now I'm going through and doing all the miniventure quests cleaning up a few murkrifts I missed and hitting up to secret areas I skipped. I will beat this before Pokemon comes out!!!!

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - "Beat" the game and started the post script. Didn't realize I would have to change my S size mirage after the first ending so I'm a little peeved about that.

I haven't resumed playing Conquest yet, but once I update my LP, and complete Chapter 18 there tomorrow, then I will start playing Chapter 19.

Lately, I've been playing Super Robot Wars BX. I've just started Episode 13: Galient Awakens. It's presently up to Gorg of Giant Giant, Riddhe Marcenas from Unicorn Gundam, and Knight Alex from SD Gundam Gaiden (!!) to defend a wall from a bunch of mooks from Panzer World Galient. The rest of my army isn't here yet.

Also, this game asks you to feed a ridiculous amount of kills to a chunk of the Gundam AGE cast before episode 40 - 500 in total not including those the ones who have them at the start already have - if you want to unlock a secret. Kio himself personally needs 100, and he starts out with a big fat zero. You need all of them for the true ending. There's others like it too - like Sho from Aura Battler Dunbine needing 100, but none as strict as this.

Speaking of Dunbine, I only have Sho and Marvel so far, but man. They had no range in Compact 3, so I'm glad they have some in this game.

Back
Top Bottom