• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - Hands down the prettiest game I've ever played. At the port right now and ready to get on the ferry. Might fish a bit more before moving on so I dont suck at it quite so much. Prompto to the most dorky looking picture of Noctis mid quest for me and I love it!
ielJGgD.jpg

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. It snowed in my town today. I've been having fun getting the campground items.

Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - Story wise I just finished the hunt for Deadeye and now Prompto can finally ride his Chocobo's!!!!! I've been doing a lot of the hunts to build experience and picking up random side quests along the way. There are crap tons of Imperial solider encounters. Prompto leveled up his photography skill enough to take selfies so I've got some pretty hysterical screenshots. Tried out the Justice Monsters Five mini game and I LOVE it! Its probably the only FF mini game I have ever enjoyed playing. I admit when I saw the skill trees AP requirements I thought Id never get very far on the skill trees but there are multiple ways to steadily build AP so its not that bad.

@Kagami I remembered you asking about how the game is so here are some of my first impressions!

Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - Story wise I just finished the hunt for Deadeye and now Prompto can finally ride his Chocobo's!!!!! I've been doing a lot of the hunts to build experience and picking up random side quests along the way. There are crap tons of Imperial solider encounters. Prompto leveled up his photography skill enough to take selfies so I've got some pretty hysterical screenshots. Tried out the Justice Monsters Five mini game and I LOVE it! Its probably the only FF mini game I have ever enjoyed playing. I admit when I saw the skill trees AP requirements I thought Id never get very far on the skill trees but there are multiple ways to steadily build AP so its not that bad.

@Kagami I remembered you asking about how the game is so here are some of my first impressions!
wait, you don't like the gold saucer or triple triad? blitzball I can understand at the very least.
I just got to the ferry in XV as I barely had anytime to play yesterday and most of it was from a king's tale.

Final Fantasy XV: Did a bunch of side quests and hunts for exp and money, collected ingredients and random parts, and had a great boss fight. I also learned my lesson about not going out at night. -_- I'm up to chapter 3 and I'm going to start it tomorrow by bringing Prompto to the Chocobo Ranch!!

Last edited:
For some reason, most of the members in my Pokemon Sun team are girls. This includes my starter, a wild Eevee I caught (second one encountered), and the Eevee egg I acquired from the ranch nursery.

Last edited:
Surpsising no-one, I'm mostly going through Sun and Moon, and I'm currently begining to chip away at post-game stuff. Oh, and if any of you lot want to have a battle of the in-game teams, then I am happy to oblige.

Did some Wonder Trading in Sun. Not terribly much, but I did pick up a few older gen species, one Mimikyu, and a Rowlet.

I've been playign Splatoon for a while and I had some fun (and, in some cases, really close) matches, went down from S-rank to A+ then climbed back to S again, and leveled up some gear. All-in all, it was a good session.

Cleared the Fire trial in Pokemon Sun.

Oh, and it's probably not a good idea to google Salazzle fan art.

Final Fantasy XV (PS4) - Met up with Iris. Running around doing tons of side quests and hunts. Trying to build up Ignis' recipe library to.

POkemon Moon - Cleared the Ghost trial and Po town. Now I'm on my way to the next story place.

I've played some browser-games today.
Didn't planned any games to play today, so maybe I am going to play some Pokémon Sun.

Pokemon Moon: My team is somewhat under leveled and I think I'll be able to catch Lunala soon.

Final Fantasy XV: Just finished epic chapter 4 and prior to it, I did side quests, had a heartfelt conversation with Prompto and finally had the courage to take down an Iron Giant! Forgot to mention before, but I encountered a Cactuar twice and both of them escaped. xD Prompto took some really awesome and adorable pictures so far!
Gs8TN74.jpg

y2Y8cxD.jpg

wPTzhC4.jpg

edh2mNfg.jpg

Took my first dive into Super Mario Maker 3DS today. Nice to see the editor is southpaw friendly (now if only it was New-3DS friendly, too...). I still have to unlock more parts before I can make portable copies of my levels....

Back
Top Bottom