• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Moon: My team is somewhat under leveled and I think I'll be able to catch Lunala soon.

Final Fantasy XV: Just finished epic chapter 4 and prior to it, I did side quests, had a heartfelt conversation with Prompto and finally had the courage to take down an Iron Giant! Forgot to mention before, but I encountered a Cactuar twice and both of them escaped. xD Prompto took some really awesome and adorable pictures so far!
Gs8TN74.jpg

y2Y8cxD.jpg

wPTzhC4.jpg

edh2mNfg.jpg
I've only ran into one cactuar but I managed to get it with some fire magic and it gave me like 6000 EXP!!! They are definitely worth the struggle to beat in the beginning.

Well, I've been marothoning Bayonetta 1 and 2 since some time yesterday, and I've finished 1 and have got to around Chapter 15 on 2. *Starts humming Fly Me to the Moon for a somewhat apparent reason*

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. After considering whether or not to sell it for however little I could get, I found some people at school who have it. Now the port quests aren't impossible, and it's way more fun than it was playing strictly solo

Switching between Mass Effect and Transformers Devastation. Gonna try and get all the achievements on both games.

Beat the Rock-type kahuna in Pokemon Sun. I knew my team was a bit risky (Rock is one of my all-time nemeses in Pokemon) but the only mistakes I made were against her ace. Failing to anticipate her incoming Z-move cost me a Max Revive, plus he outsped my entire team. In the end it was my Cubone with Rock Tomb + Bonemerang for the win.

Oh, and we also caught a Passimian. We named her "Enafelle".

Pokemon Moon - Got through Ather Paradise and I am now on the last island. Gonna wonder trade a bit to see if I get anything worthwhile before moving on.

The Last Guardian - Its great so far. The interactions between Tricko and the boy definitely make the game. I'm a little ways after the first armor attack.

In Pokemon Sun we have arrived in Tapu Village. Team's approximately Lv.30 by now, and Toucannon is our first fully-evolved team member. ... I am actually not fond of that design....

I'm also wondering which of my two Rockruff will evolve first.

Super Meat Boy ~ Well, this game is certainly addicting. Started playing without using a save, and got to nearly the end of CHII (Chapter 2; basically like a World in a Mario game). Started over whilst using a save, and got myself pre~etty close to where I left off before.

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Demo ~ Definitely going to check out one of these games in the future. Gameplay is solid. Unfortunately, I don't recognize half of the characters/abilities since I'm in the middle of season 1 of Naruto...

Damn it, I should NOT have taken Oricorio off my team before challenging the Ghost Trial in Pokemon Sun....

*le sigh*

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Still waiting for the snow to stick. And I got some nice festive furniture.

Super Meat Boy ~ Got to the middle of CHIV. It can get pretty frustrating, though. Suspecting that the next Chapter will be the last, solely because this one is, well, what you'd expect to be the last, Hell.

Pokemon Moon - Got through the last island, beat the elite 4, and caught Tapu Koko! Now I'm going to evolve some stuff and try and trade for the other starters so I can attempt to breed a shiny!

Messed around with a few steam games.

Virtue's Last Reward - just kicked the Rec Room's ass! One sitting, first attempt, Hard mode, and got the Gold File. I'm on fire in this game!

Metal Gear Solid 2 - I left off at the cutscene where Fortune blows out that bridge leading to the center of Shell 1 right after meeting "Iroquois Pliskin". Gee, I wonder who this guy is.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse - Gearing up for the mission to infiltrate Mikado. "Nanashi, you're all alone and surrounded by bad guys..."

Pokémon Sun:
Going through Anabel (love her new look!) and Looker's UB sidequest. Currently have Nihilego, Buzzwole x2, and Xurkitree x2 captured.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Currently taking pics of my favorite fighters beating the absolute tar out of a Mii version of the Nostalgia Critic. Ahh, catharsis...

Back
Top Bottom