• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Playing Steins;Gate on Steam.

Only in Ch.2, but the game has already referenced:
DragonBall Z,
Familiar of Zero,
Ghost in the Shell,
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure,
Star Wars,
Metal Gear Solid,
Pokemon,
and Lupin the Third.

Fantastic.

Playing Steins;Gate on Steam.

Only in Ch.2, but the game has already referenced:
DragonBall Z,
Familiar of Zero,
Ghost in the Shell,
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure,
Star Wars,
Metal Gear Solid,
Pokemon,
and Lupin the Third.

Fantastic.
Sounds like a visual novel to me. Ever since ace attorney and zero escape broke it big, numerous shout outs are a must for visual novels in the wesf.

After grinding through virtually all of the HR2 quests in MHGen, finally unlocked the HR3 Urgent Quest. Astalos, eh? No problem.

Superdimension Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls - ON attempt number 4 or 5 with the time eater. IF is 5 levels away from 80 and has her Ninja class unlocked though I haven't started it yet. I have the quest to unlock Segami's secret job class but I really don't want to fight this one boss again to get the required item. I have the real versions of Game Gear and Nepgear now and their new job classes as well. Pretty much down to boss fights in the mission log so I'm going to keep leveling for awhile and grab some upgraded equipment.

Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden
Looked up codes for Z-Assists and got a whole bunch of them as well as a playable character, then proceeded to start the actual game. The original story is weak, but the gameplay is solid and quite addicting.

On my 3DS been swapping between Dragon Ball Fusions, and Yo-Kai Watch 2 Bony Spirits. Then when I have time and PS4 is loaded up been swapping around between Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist.

Least I have plenty to play now i just hope i fully finish all of these

Pokkén Tournament:
Made to Rank 6 in the Blue League. Tournament's coming up next!
Yo-Kai Watch:
Got Jibanyan, then defeated (and befriended) Dismarelda. Now I'm taking down those seal thingies.

Superdimension Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls - Well I finally got all the missions done and went and fought the Time Eater again. It was a pretty easy fight since he had no buffs. After I beat him the credits rolled and I got the normal end. Immediately after getting the trophy for the normal end the game told me I needed to rewind time and change some shit so I'm back in the starting era AGAIN. Won my fight with possessed Sega Saturn and miserably lost the fight with Iris Heart. I hope there is no level cap because I'm almost lvl 99....

Restarted Sapphire since I found my gba charger. I'm trying a Nuzlocke for the first time so I don't lose interest too quick, and so far it's great even though my Mudkip (rip Bando:() already died to Youngster Billy's Taillow.
My team as of Petalburg Woods:
Guts the Zigzagoon
Mushu the Shroomish
Gherkin the Cascoon​

Superdimension Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls - Finally got everything cleared and got the games true end!!!! Only like 5 trophies short of platinum but I think I'm going to save that for another time so I can start another game.

Just played a little bit of Stardew Valley, and plan on playing Tales of Zestiria on my dad's computer later on (It runs soooooo much smoother on there than it does on mine, likely due to having stronger processing power. He doesn't mind. He's pretty chill about it).

Back
Top Bottom