• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Exist Archive (Vita) - Still in the very beginning and I don't know how I feel about this one. I'm gonna give it a few more hours and see if it picks up any. The main character has an outfit that's painful to look at on screen and its full of patterns.

Started World of Final Fantasy (PS4) yesterday and will be getting on there soon! I really love it already; the writing is pretty funny and it's nice to have a turn-based RPG again (and I instantly switched to the classic battle menu, couldn't resist haha). Not sure which mirages to be using and which are good in the long-run (at least for early mirages), but I figure I'll learn just by playing it more.

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Got my New Year's party hat.

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
Finished unlocking all characters and costumes today with my brother. May get the DLC within the next couple days as well.

Exist Archive (Vita) - Little bit farther in now and my initial impression is starting to improve as I've gained more party members. Though if I'm understanding the story right I'm going to end up having a total of 12 party members which seems like a lot. I think I would like this game a bit more if I hadn't picked the English VA. The English VA is very generic sounding.

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
Bought the DLC with my brother, and it's certainly worth it. Suit Sasuke is the best thing that ever happened to Sasuke.

Pokemon Platinum.

I'm about to take on Hearthome Gym.

By the way, Bronzor is currently my weakest member. Any ideas on strengthening it?

I have been playing a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel links on my iPhone recently, if that counts as a video game...

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire:
Began a new save. I'm using May (named July) again, and I got a female Treecko named Scelena. I'm in Petalburg now, in the Pokémon Center. My current team is:
  • Treecko
  • Surskit
  • Poochyena
  • Poochyena
  • Zigzagoon
  • Wurmple

Finally unlocked HR4 (High Rank) in Monster Hunter Generations. Still haven't broken my streak of capturing (not slaying) all Rath wyverns in this game. That urgent battle against Nakarkos was ... something, to be sure.

So, now we have access to High rank materials. Haven't fought anything that serious yet, but it's interesting to see a Great Maccao and Kecha Wacha side by side. Most intense quest in early HR4 was the arena battle vs. Great Maccao, Velocidrome, Bulldrome (hell no), Seltas, and Gendrome. Great arena music, though.

Last edited:
Exist Archive (Vita) - Recruited 3 more characters. Ranze being one of them. Cant stand her but Ill use her in combat love enough to get the affection trophy. Every one is just about at the lvl 20 mark. Its really frustrating only getting like 1 skill point per level because so far there appears to be no other way to gain them. I've had to use most of my skill points to increase my item drops so none of my actual skills are really improved yet.

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire:
Got the first Badge, and I'm inside the Dewford Gym. I've used some Bank 'mons (which are designated by * below), so this is my current team:
  • Whismur (Male Lv. 10)
  • Quilava* (Male Lv. 16)
  • Rotom* (Lv. 15)
  • Mawile* (Female Lv. 15)
  • Riolu* (Female Lv. 16)
  • Scelena (Grovyle - Female Lv. 16)

Exist Archive turned out to be really grindy so I put it down to try out a different game.

Batman TellTale Series (PS4) - Got through episode one and really enjoyed it. Its been awhile since I played a TellTale game but I feel like there are way more quick time events in this one.

Back
Top Bottom