• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

World's Dawn. I'm courting Sparrow who runs the bakery. He already gave me his favourite dish.

This game has some really cute festivals

I've been playing Fire Emblem Heroes and that got me to go back and play some of my other Fire Emblem games because I haven't actually beaten any besides Awakening. I'm on Chapter 15 in FE7, Chapter 9 in Sacred Stones, and Chapter 17 in Conquest.

Still playing Virtue's Last Reward. This game is so fun, I love it.

Kride.jpg

... I don't even know what's going on anymore~ ww

Fire Emblem Fates - Just before chapter 21 now. I had like 30 street pass battles piled up so I did most of those.

I have just started playing Pokémon Conquest.
It's impressive how they make a game, where you play as a warlord, seem so innocent.
Judging by how the characters behave, the act conquering a kingdom, is just the equivalent to beating a gym.

Fire Emblem Fates - Almost have all the kids supports and then I'm finally going to finish this play-through. After that I plan to do a ton more castle battles.

Yakuza 0 - Plan to get through chapter 3.

World's Dawn. Autumn: Got married to Sparrow. A few people returned to the village. The farm has more livestock. Adopted a cute stay cat, who is now called Ivanneth.

Finally got a chance to play Star Fox Zero.

It's alright.
Controls take a LOT of learning though. I found it a lot easier to play by using the option that limits gyro controls to when you're actually shooting (mostly eliminating the need to keep calibrating your targetting sights). I also feel that the Arwing's field-of-fire is too wide for what is intended to be a space shooter (though it feels fine in walker mode or with the Landmaster).

Me, in Monster Hunter Generations we made it to HR6. And I made a little progress in Pokemon Moon (still on first island).

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution:
I played the Ultimate Survival mode and scored a 26-win streak with Part I Naruto.

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Road to Boruto
Played one mission of Boruto's Tale, and then resumed playing around in Free Battle as I most often do. Still trying to figure out which of the new characters I like to use the most.

I have a pretty hefty backlog of games that are too long relative to my interest in them. It's sad.

I'll try to finish Steins;Gate 0. And I am looking forward to the next episode of Telltale's The Walking Dead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom