• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem Fates Conquest. I'm on Chapter 24, plus I finally let some of my units get married and did a few of the paralogues.

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Road to Boruto
Cleared the Advanced cups in League, thus finishing the Challenge League mode as a whole. Also cleared a couple more Advanced Ability Cap Survival cups.

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
Cleared a couple more Advanced Ability Cap Survival cups, and just played around in Free Battle otherwise.

I beat Fire Emblem Fates Conquest last night! The last level was pretty tough (even on casual mode) but it felt good to finally beat it. I'm disappointed that there's no way to level up in the post-game though.

Fire Emblem Fates - Finally cleared chapter 25 and did really well. Only unit to get KO'd was Orochi. Think I'm finally going to upgrade some peoples classes. I think I want Kaze to go to Dread Fighter. Not sure what I'm going to do with Jakob.

Fire Emblem Fates - At chapter 27 now. Kaze is a Dread Fighter now. I plan to switch Azura to Dark Falcon class, Elise will eventually go to Witch class, and still debating on Jakob's fate. Ryoma and Xander have just been getting eternal seals and both have the veteran intuition skill now. Been doing a lot more castle battles. Didn't check out one team before I challenged them and the whole enemy team ended up being lvl 70-99. XP

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Road to Boruto
Cleared the Main Events of Boruto's Tale, obtaining the last few playable characters in the process. Only one costume left to buy via the Ninja Treasure Exchange.

Back in MH4U, I gave a few attempts at taking down this Molten Tigrex, but ... nope, not there yet. What keeps killing me isn't the Tigrex itself, but that nearly every one of his attacks causes Blastblight and then Tigrex kills me. (Attempt #1 we abandoned after two KOs, attempt #2 we cut short after 2 KOs and subquest objective.)

I don't currently have any Talismans or Decorations with Biology points, but I might just be able to fashion up some Gore Magala armor (which does)....

Last edited:
I've been playing terraria with the boy I like since he invited me to play it with him like a week ago
spending time playing games with him helps me cope with the fact that he's engaged, I guess
it's a fun game too

In Fire Emblem 7 I finally beat Chapter 15 without anyone dying! I started Chapter 16 but I'm going to restart because I think I accidentally killed a character I could have recruited.

Fire Emblem Fates - At chapter 27. Just delaying it by doing more castle battles.

For Honor (PS4) - Pretty fun so far. Just finished up the Knights story. The last guy you had to fight frustrated me a lot.

Back
Top Bottom