• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Nearing the end of Spring and loving the game so far. Have the second town unlocked and hit the first town link goal for Westtown.

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja 4 (PS2)
Over the past few days, I've cleared both main segments of Master Mode and most of Hero Mode. Only three characters left to unlock.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. I really, really, really like being able to fish in the ocean again.

Final Fantasy XV: Did some more side quests and a hunt. I finally decided to get to Lestallum, plot ahoy!

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Almost done with my Dads first tip list just need to go buy a cow. I have Westown and Lulukoko locked on the link Rank waiting on me to ship off some crops and do a few more part time jobs. Tsuyukusa is about halfway to its first rank lock. Finally unlocked the first flower event for Ford after getting all the way to blue flower. Won first in my first harvest and Animal festivals.

Climbed to the top of Temple of Time and died by jumping off of it
lol.
Reminds me of the time I decided to jump off the College of Winterhold in Skyrim -- except I did make sure to scout out a suitable patch of water first.

I have picked up the new Zelda, but I haven't set up the system yet. Besides, I keep telling myself to do the Cave of Shadows challenge in Twilight Princess HD first.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Upgraded the house (first one), won a few festivals. Now I'm saving up materials for a bigger barn, bigger coop, and a pet house.

Pokémon Sun
FINALLY got Type: Null from Gladion and then caught a few 'mons (including a Pikachu that's now a Raichu).

Mario Kart 7
Unlocked a few kart parts and characters: Wario, Honey Queen, Shy Guy, Metal Mario, and Rosalina.

I've been playing a ton of Pikmin 2 lately. I just beat the Hole of Heroes. All I have left of the game is the Dream Den and two Candypop Buds that I have yet to register in the Piklopedia.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Built the pet house. My cat is named Nayru.

Started up Breath of the Wild today. One death so far when we accidentally fell into the cold river atop Mt. Hylia. But we got the paraglider and are currently en route to Kakariko, stopping at the tower to call it a day.

Mario Kart 7
Unlocked the last few characters and a couple parts. Now, I'll be working on getting at least one star for each cup.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Working on the second farm tips from dad. Just need to build the two maker buildings. Almost got Lulukoko and Tsuyukusa to rank C. I just need two more pine branches and I can upgrade my house! Still no romance events with Ford even though I'm at light green flower with him.

Monster Hunter Generations. Our first encounter with a Rajang did not end well. It's not that Rajang is all that hard -- we were actually doing stupid well against him....
But then a wild Blangonga appears.

Fortunately, at first they were mainly occupying different areas so we could focus on them individually. But after about 25m we find them in the same area at the same time, and they double-team me. And this is the Arctic Ridge, where there's basically only 3 areas for large monsters to hang out in.

It's also apparently the 30th time I've abandoned a quest. Milestone get!...?

Back
Top Bottom