• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Xenoblade Chronicles - Finally started this three days ago after having downloaded it back at Christmas, and I'm having a blast with it. Last major thing I did was defeat the boss at the Ether Pit place. Not quite sure if I've got the hang of using chain attacks effectively yet, but I guess I've got it well enough since it was pretty much necessary to defeat Xord with them.

I've been playing Tales of Xillia again recently. I put Horizon: Zero Dawn on hold until my schedule is more free for a game like it. x_x;

Started playing some Xenoverse 2 again since the second DLC pack is out. Besides that I'd started playing some Fallout 4 again recently as I'd never finished the main game. That's what I always liked about Fallout is I can play, set it down for a few months then jump back in and play as if nothing happened.

In MHGen I had my rematch with the Rajang. No wild Blangonga showing up to crash the party this time, and (despite a very painful stun-double-laser-KO combo) we finished off the hunt with aplomb. I knew I could take this ape.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild. Saying were I am is weird, just do to how progression works in this game. I did manged to activate two more towers today tho.

Also Snipperclips is sure cute and fun, but only if you have another person to play with. Currently in world 3.

Stardew Valley- Upgraded the coop, and now I have ducks.

Story of Seasons- Built a second coop for the gray angora rabbits.

Mario Kart 7
Finished the Easy Cups, with all of them three-starred. Also got the Golden Tires. Now I think I'll slowly work my way to getting three stars on every cup (Normal is already completed).

Dragon Ball Fusions (3DS)
Finally got around to defeating Hirudegarn (or whatever his Japanese name is... derp) and getting another Dragon Ball. I also recruited Nuova Shen Long. Next, I just need to find the other DBs at some point. :p

Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild
By now I have managed to rack up 13 heart containers, I have the Master Sword, I have about 50% of the map filled in, I have recovered 4 memories, and I have freed the Divine Beasts Vah Ruta and Vah Medoh. I still have 2 more Divine Beasts to free before I can take down Ganon.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Winter has been a good fishing/ trapping season.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Going fishing in the Princess Peach outfit amuses me greatly. One of the cats has the fish finder job, and she sometimes brings me an octopus or two.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns - Have the B rank lock with two towns and about half way to B with Lulukoko. The only thing keeping me from finishing the two locked ranks is each town has a recipe request that needs crops that are out of season.

Back
Top Bottom