• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I bought Pikmin 3 a couple weeks ago and loved it. Now I'm playing through it again to see if I can get a lower day count, and because I didn't have access to a Wii Remote and Nunchuk last time, so I had to play on the GamePad with touch.

Breath of the Wild - managed to break into Zelda's study in Hyrule Castle, which turned out to be quite a harrowing task. I'll definately want a couple of decent bows and plenty of arrows when I return.

On the other hand I managed to escape without a teleport, which dare I say it, was pretty awesome

Wow, I have been gone awhile. :p

Been bouncing between Touhou: Genso Wanderer and No Man's Sky the past couple of days. They have added some pretty cool stuff to NMS since I last got on it.

Found two of the photos in Breath of the Wild. The first one was kind of hard to miss, actually, but it took a while to find the second. We got the Warming Doublet from the old man's hut after reading the last entries in his journal, explored the plateau for a little bit, and solved a shrine off of its west wall (which we were close enough to ping). In the meantime, I'm taking photos of basically everything I come across. Got a photo of a wild Lynel in one area, but it wasn't a great shot and we had to teleport out because WOW that hurt.

Oh, and we also activated the Great Fairy fountain by Kakariko. Now where is that 10th Cucco....

Sidequesting around in Zora's Domain in BoTW, we now have the full set of Zora armor. Now where to head next ... should I hunt for that ceremonial spear, go find that Zora's missing wife, or go explore more unmapped areas?

I dropped FFIII again, got lost with no visible path forward in the Goldor manor, and since I keep forgetting tip look up how to get through, I switched games so I wasn't just grinding and getting super overlevelled. Now I'm playing:
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon: I now have 653/720 Pokemon species recruited and approximately 63.5% of the world explored. I also discovered just how bullshit the Mewtwo boss fight was after he destroyed me. 999HP with Recover healing almost the entire amount? Apparently there's a second phase with full health and Mega Evolution too. Sooooooo, yeah, not trying that one again for a bit.

Sonic Heroes (PS2)
Cleared Team Rose's story.

The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game (PS2)
Finished "Now That We're Men..." but I need to get two more tokens to continue.

Yakuza 0 - On the last two chapters of the game. Cant believe I'm so invested in the story in this game. I think i'm going to max out Goro's breaker fight style since its my favorite and it works the best with the big crowd fights.

So I recently finished playing through Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorny for the first time (as part of the 3DS' Ace Attorny Trillogy), and... I rather enjoyed it. Granted, after the second case moving from area to area can be a tad annoying and if you get a game over during a trial then getting back to where you were is rather tedious at least until I figgured you can save the game mid-trial and just keep resetting from there, but other then that it was pretty darn good.

Last edited:
Today's Breath of the Wild outing demonstrates some bizarre thinking. All that work gone into creating a big wide Hyrule to explore and look at, and completely finishing a major dungeon means painting an ugly red laser beam across a quarter of the sky

Still trying to get through B2. Also doing some breeding projects in Sun. Finally got off my lazy arse and caught the Tapus and UBs in Sun. Also kinda trying to finally get all the way through Morrowind. I keep getting distracted by raiding every single cave and base I come across and filling up my house with random junk. I don't really have time for real games though, so most of my progress is just in Pokemon. Been trying out Dream Radar too for some random Dream Ball Pokemon just for shits n giggles.

The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game (PS2)
Last time, I finished "Dennis Strikes Back", but I need more tokens again, so it'll be a bit before I can actually make any progress.

Grand Theft Auto V which is a perfect game for anyone in Team Skull. I was playing this game on Steam today and I've played it for 7 hours in total on my laptop so far but I also have it on PS4 and in that version I have gotten much futher into the story of it. I have both versions so that I can play it when I'm at home on my PS4 and when I'm away from home on my laptop.

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Road to Boruto
Finally started the story mode. Got to 38%, I think, in about an hour (skipping the cutscenes :p). Also have nearly all the Finish Cut-Ins - only missing the last one for Sasuke (Road to Boruto).

I bought Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga on Wii U Virtual Console a couple days ago at, like, 2am, and it's been a really worthwhile impulse buy so far. :V

Back
Top Bottom