• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing Horizon Zero Dawn, Metroid Prime 1 + 2 and Okami over the past few weeks, as well as Gwent. Still got to finish up Okami, but considering doing another playthrough of Witcher 3 too :)

Playing lots of saints row 3. I've been finding it more fun than GTA 5 since it really goes out on the insanity when it comes to cars and weapons. Really fun selling lunchboxes with an APC and butchering people with a chainsaw.

Back with Breath of the Wild and I came down onto Castle Town from the west, with mixed success. Found and cleared a couple of shrines, only to be stymied by blasted Guardians who I swear are sharing information on how I've been attacking them

Haven't done this in a LONG time. Here we go.

Persona 5 dropped, I went crazy and bought two copies of it on top of the preorder I already have shipping just so I could say that I played it on release day. I'm not touching it again until the 10th because I'm playing it in real time, one in-game day per real-life day.

You might have figured out that I own a PS4 now. I've been playing a lot of Overwatch, just about exclusively as Mercy. I'm level 27 or so, but haven't plunged into competitive yet.

Played through Limbo, that's a good puzzle game.

Took me a few months to play through Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson, but that's how long I've been gone, so it's still news. That's a, uh... a fun game. Now I'm playing the first game, which is a huge downgrade.

@Cap'n Jack Senran on 3ds is definitely my least favorite of the current games. Since you got a PS4 you should look at trying Estival Versus. There is also a new one coming out hopefully this summer. But instead of a fighter its a shooter. A water gun shooter!

Persona 5 - Got to the second palace and unlocked a contract with Justine and Caroline. Yusuke has a way more masculine voice then I expected.

@Cap'n Jack Senran on 3ds is definitely my least favorite of the current games. Since you got a PS4 you should look at trying Estival Versus. There is also a new one coming out hopefully this summer. But instead of a fighter its a shooter. A water gun shooter!

In the few months since I was here last I also got a Vita and a copy of Estival Versus (before I got the PS4), so don't worry. Also NO GURLZ ALOUD IN MY SENRAN KAGURA ONLY MEN CAN PLAY BIG TITTY ANIME GURL GAMEZ REEEEEEEE

Have you touched Nier: Automata? How is it?

@Cap'n Jack Bought it, installed it, and then Persona 5 came out so the most I can say is the case looks really cool! My coworker got it and loves it so far. He didn't expect it to be as open world as it was. Also hooray for a vita purchase!!! There are so many awesome games you need to check out for it!

@CakeFairyForever Well, weird and slightly obscure Japanese games don't take a lot of coercing to get a sale from me, but you've sold me on it. What are some Vita games you'd recommend, judging by what you know about my tastes (pretentious, weeaboo, etc.)?

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Started a new (boy) file. Mainly because I wanted to marry Lisette.

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - Road to Boruto
Continued the story where I left off last Friday and went to the end! Proceeded to start the adventure mode, though I didn't make much progress (other than the Part I Naruto vs Gaara fight, which I guess doesn't exactly count).

I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on Wii U Virtual Console right now. It's actually my first time playing the game in full, so it's exciting!

The GamePad controls can get pretty annoying, though. By default, the C Buttons are mapped to the right analog stick, which makes it extremely easy to use the wrong C Button. It's really annoying when trying to play the ocarina or use a specific item quickly. You can remap the controls, but weirdly, you can't put anything on the D-Pad, which is the most logical replacement for the C Buttons.

Back
Top Bottom