• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Crusader Kings 2.
I made my son marry my half sister, and put my wife in jail , for plotting to kill me.
Medieval times where crazy.

Only three unmapped territories left in Breath of the Wild for me: the two in the northeast and the one containing Hyrule Castle itself (which I've stamped out the location of, one for each of the pillars surrounding it plus a nice skull stamp for the castle itself). Before that, though...
we went north and found the North Lomei Labyrinth. Crossed paths with a white-maned Lynel along the way and (for once) actually didn't get killed. We didn't come close to beating him, either, and it cost us most of our food AND shields, but when we reached the nearby shrine he sort of ... teleported away? It was hard to tell. Labyrinth was fun though.

Tried gliding east of the labyrinth only to discover it's all out-of-bounds, so we had to travel on foot. Got a nice view of the castle along the way (including some flying Guardians patrolling it).

Thunder was raging when we got into a real big fight with all sorts of skeletons on what turns out to be Mekar Island. And that large rocky-shored island overflowing with fog definitely looks important, so we searched for a land bridge, eventually reaching the weirdness that is the "Military Training Camp" and the Woodland Tower therein. Had very little trouble with the enemies, partly because it was night so I could take out several in their sleep.

Anyway, turns out THIS is where the Lost Woods, Koroks, and Master Sword are. That is definitely our next stop, we need those inventory upgrades!

Yooka Laylee (PS4) - It exactly like Banjo Kazooie but bigger and its absolutely delightful. But it has also reminded me that I was terrible at Banjo. In the first Tome World really just running around looking at things right now though I have spotted a few pagies I need to grab.

Back to Xenoverse 2 again for me as the third DLC pack has now been released. Didn't do much before besides the three parallel quests in the pack, as well as test out Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black.

Made it through the Lost Woods in Breath of the Wild, and FINALLY upgraded my inventory space to show for it. Cleared the local four shrines (I loved the center one with the star constellation puzzle), and made a half-hearted (no pun intended) attempted to grab the Master Sword -- giving up on within my last five hearts. At least now I know it doesn't count as actual damage (i.e. you get the hearts back).

Animal Crossing- New Leaf. Built the police station.

MLB The Show '10
Had this for years, finally decided to try it. I played one "season" game (Braves at Diamondbacks) and lost 9-0, Arizona. :p

Persona 5 - Finished the 5th palace and now I'm pretty sure I'm right before the 6th palace. I have have Yusuke and Mishima up to rank 9. Got to the last floor of Mementos but cant open the door yet.

Funny thing happened in Breath of the Wild. I was fighting a random Bokoblin (wielding a Great Flameblade) in the Akkala region and an unfortunate tree got caught in the crossfire; then suddenly, campfire.

On an even less serious note, now that I've got all the slate upgrades I have GOT to tune the Shiekah Sensor to nearby squirrels and take a screenshot.

Mass Effect Andromeda. At first when I played the game I was not interested in playing very much and was confused about certain things. But the past few days I started playing it again and am now really into the game. I am currently exploring planets and doing side missions right now.

Period Cube (Vita) - Did a run for Astrum and got his happy ending. Think I am going to get a happy ending with everyone before doing the bad endings.

I'm hunting leviathans in Breath of the Wild now. We got the one in the Eldin region, that just leaves the Gerudo Desert and Hebra Mountains.

And, judging by the pings I'm getting, one shrine must be IN (as in underground) one of these mountains.

Oh, and a Stalmoblin whacked me pretty good with a Dragonbone club (left only 3 hearts) and off of the ledge we were fighting on, on a pretty steep mountainside. Fortunately I fell out-of-bounds; if I had actually landed on something the fall distance would've killed me for sure.

Back
Top Bottom