• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Mapped out the central region in Breath of the Wild. Did I mention we photographed the three leviathans (two of which had shrines nearby)? Oh, and Great Fairy fountain #3. And a huge puzzle shrine in the central region featuring the "Trial of Power". Wow.

Anyway, should I continue exploring or should I go up to Death Mountain for plot?

Period Cube (Vita) - Finished all happy endings besides Poyo-Poyo's now. Once I finish Poyo I can go back through the History and get all the bad ends real quick. Once I do that I should have all the trophies unlocked!

Started Nier: Automata and Pokemon Moon. Both are pretty great so far.

Finished Chapter 24: Raid on Kyoto Imperial Palace Hinoka in my Conquest LP!

Breath of the Wild - running out of sidequests to do, so completed the Yiga Clan hideout. Explored the western Gerudo Highlands till I got fed up of trudging round in the snow and then headed down via paraglider to Gerudo Town

Today (by which I mean last night) I learned in Zelda that although the legendary weapons you get for beating the dungeons will eventually break, you can get somebody to craft a replacement for you. Cooooooool.

Also, we got close enough to the castle to see the ruins of the castle town. Lost all our shields to Guardian lasers though, have to go back to Akkala and craft at least two Ancient Shields from now on.

Period Cube (Vita) - Got every ending and hit Platinum.

Dragon Quest Heros II - ONly just started so Im right after the first battle.

Fire Emblem Heros - So I've been having like whole shifts at work this week with like two people walking in so I've had some time to work on my teams. Main team is 5★ Abel, 5★Lucina, 5★Takumi, and 4★ Cherche. Second Team is 5★ Kagero, 5★ Hinoka, 5★ Azura, and 5★ Julia. Third team is 4★ Anna, 4★ Sharena, 3★ Alfonse, and 4★ Saizo. When the training tower finally has the red emblems I can upgrade Alfonse to 4★.

Dragon Quest Heros II (PS4) - Going to fight the monster that will give me the papers to go into Dunisia

Nier: Automata-- I'm about six hours in as of now. Really digging the moral ambiguity with the various sentient beings throughout the world. Mostly just doing sidequests at the moment, but about to jump into some more of the main story.

Cleaning up a few sidequests in Zelda. We caught that gigantic horse ("Goliath") in the Taobab Grasslands, the royal white horse ("Stardust") in the central region, then finished by climbing up to Goron City at Death Mountain. Had to fight a few Guardians along the way, still quite dangerous if you aren't decked out with an Ancient Shield (or two).

Back
Top Bottom