• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem Awakening - Burnt myself out on Persona so I'm taking a break. Picked this up and just finished the chapter and Mid Mire? Now I'm knocking of the random battles that have popped up on the map before continuing.

Dragon Quest Heros - Trying out the extra dungeons at the Inn.

In Zelda, we have boarded Vah Rudania, the last of the four Divine Beasts. The quest to assault it was very different than the other three, but once aboard, it made an excellent first impression.

Sm4sh. Trying to find a char I’m good with so I can main them.
Also, Pokemon Moon because I love that game

I just did a test runthrough for Chapter 25, and I was surprised to see my run being easier than I thought.
PS That was FE Fates Conquest.

Finished up my first run in Nier Automata and about to begin my second.

About to restart GuildWars from the very beginning. No bonus weapons, no Droks runs for max armour, just a clean char starting in Proph from the very beginning. We'll see how far I get. I'm hoping I can recapture some of that feeling from the first time I ever played the game.

Just completed infinite warfare (ooneof the best COD stories alongwith WaW, AW and ghosts )

also been playing ME andromeda, and black ops 2

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. That is all. It has taken over my gaming life. I need help. That said, I've hit level 18, and cleared the 3rd ordeal, allowing me access to rarity level 7 gear, and access to The Empyrean. I've also hit that point where I need to wait some time before I can plough ahead in the game by simply spending what Gem Apples I had, and now have to wait for more to re-stock (or finish some Heroic Missions). I would've hit this point sooner, but I was able to get 50 bonus (cheap) apples from the cash left in my account, so that kept me going a little.

I've been playing that too! Along with World's Dawn (On my dad's computer. It won't work on my own. I wonder if I need an upgraded graphics card or something? I'll ask my dad if he can help me with that) and Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns.

Caligula Effect (Vita) - Just started this one. Not entirely sure what I'm supposed to be doing right now but I'm running around fighting things. There are so MANY random npc I can befriend/get to know in this game.

Back
Top Bottom