• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem Echos - Very slowly trying to Overclass everyone because well....I paid for the DLC so everyone is going to be OP now. Surprisingly my saints aren't the hardest to level up. Its the bow knights.

Akibas Beat (Vita) - Working on opening the door to the third dungeon. Upgraded everyone's gear and might go back and level in the 2nd dungeon a bit.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Started playing through the game with another character. Got to the Freeza part of the Freeza arc in the story and the Saiyan arc Parallel Quests.

Mainly Playing Pokemon Moon.
Other than that also playing Pokémon Sun, AlphaSapphire and Y currently.

Finally found that last shrine in Breath of the Wild. The final reward was placed in the Forgotten Temple, and we had a much easier time getting through there (even without teleporting) now that we're well-stocked on weapons, shields, and general strategy around Guardians.

Unfortunately, we won't be upgrading that armor set very fast because it requires materials from all three dragons. Maybe we should return to storming Hyrule Castle?

Also, the ARMS Global Testpunch weekend 2. Twintelle is playable this time, and match formats feature Hoops, Skillshot, and Headlok (boss) battles. Great fun, again, although I still found myself picking Minmin a lot and trying to beat opponents with twin Dragons from time to time (and I managed to do it a few times).
One match was against a Master Mummy. It started off with me taking a beating but then it's like flip a switch and I'm pummeling him with impunity. Or another match, against a Ribbon Girl, I was somehow able to keep her at long range most of the time, just within reach of Dragon fire. Finished her off with a twin Rush Attack (massive laser beams of doom).

Last edited:
Still playing Team Kirby Clash Deluxe... Still pretty much exclusively... But hey! I'm getting close to the end! Maybe I'll be able to stop once I've beaten everyone! Oh, but there's still platinum medals to earn, and Deluxe Equipment to buy... I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOOOOOOOP!

I have managed to break away a little though. I've also put in Kirby: Planet Robobot and played it a bit because why not? I mean, it's still Kirby, and I'm not playing it much compared to Team Clash but... Baby steps.

Akibas Beat (Vita) - Got as far as I could in the third place before it kicked me out. Did a side quest for Mippity and now I am about to go chase some little girl down an alley.

Final Fantasy IX - Reached Disc 4 a few weeks ago and now I'm trying to do the Chocograph treasure hunts and get everyone's best weapons.

The Last Guardian - Picked up where I left off months ago and made some great progress!

Akibas Beat (Vita) - Trying to get the door to the maid dungeon open. Going back to check out that 3rd dungeon again because Saki doesn't know when to quit.

Nier Automata - Finally started my first run of this. I'm not very good at the combat or at least the bullet hell part.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Finally joined the online rankings! Aaand I also found out that an outfit I want was a Raid reward... which means I may never obtain it. :p

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on GameCube. Just got to the Forest Temple.

We've scoured Hyrule Castle thoroughly by now in Breath of the Wild (including climbing to the top of the tallest spire). Any known sidequests are all wrapped up, about the only thing left to do is defeat Ganon.

But maybe I should first go get the Lightscale Trident replaced....

Back
Top Bottom