• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Akibas Beat (Vita) - Going back into that third dungeon to look for the kidnapped maid.

Nier Automata - Just had the first fight with Adam and Eve who were sporting some stylish new cloths. I wonder how they got them in between when I first saw them and now...

Not sure when I want to do the endgame in Breath of the Wild. In the meantime, more exploration, more Korok seeds, and I should probably not be picking so many fights with Lynels. The sword-wielding ones I can generally handle, but I saw one with a two-handed weapon and MAN I wasn't prepared for that fight. We got it, though, but that's a lot of recovery items I need to cook back up.

And now I wonder how the game scales monsters to your level -- # shrines completed, # hearts, or...?

Akibas Beat (Vita) - Doing the side quests I unlocked and then going back to that same silly dungeon again for main story.

Shovel Knight: Spectre or Torment: I blasted through the entire campaign in one night, and now I'm just playing levels, looking for Red Skulls, just playing for the lulz, etc.

Team Kirby Clash: On to the last stretch of the "Tougher" battles, only 2 left, and the Taranza Flask for Dr. Healmore left to purchase for a satisfactory team setup. Oh, and I'm level 47 without even reaching the final battle yet. I'm fully expecting to hit lvl 50 before I finish the game.

Team Kriby Clash Deluxe: no major progress to report.

Shovel Knight: Going for a relic-less Shovel of Hope run, up to Treasure Knight's stage, actually not going too bad. It was originally a "Don't spend any money" run, but then I realised that relics also cost money, so I went "Screw that, I'll just go relic-less but keep buying health and stuff".

Civilization 6.

Everyone has declared war on me. It's not even because I'm warmongering. America even declared war on me the same on the same turn we met:mad:.

Hakuouki Kyoto Winds - Got the two other endings for Hijikata. Got Shinpachi's good ending and then His Other two endings. Now I'm working on a good ending with Sanan.

Tekken 7 (PS4) - Only through chapter 9 of the story. I want to finish main story before doing character chapters.

Hakuouki Kyoto Winds - got all of Sanan's endings. Went through all of Yamazaki's endings next. I'm crazy surprised how much I love his route. Went through all of Souma's endings. Working on the first ending with Sakamoto?

Back
Top Bottom