• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Digimon Story Cyber (vita) - Not making serious progress on the story just because it's my filler game until my 3ds game launched tomorrow. Trying to digivolve for the platinum poop digimon that gets the super experience boost.

Ever Oasis (3DS) - Still in the beginning but I've got a few shops going already. Newest one is the seed shop that also lets me do trading. Once I can get past all the tutorials its going to be a cool little village building game.

Space Empires V: Aha. They didn't go anywhere, just picked up another couple of ships. Luckily I have all the designs so I know what they are - and in general it doesn't look like a lot to worry about. I fear I may be forced to reveal my secret weapon soon, which I'm not happy about

Final Fantasy Type-0

Had the game since I got a PS4 actually, but I'm only now really playing it since the camera motions make me nauseous lol. Currently in chapter 3, making sure to breed chocobos at any chance I get. Trying to keep everyone close in level, but.... some like Jack and Eight and Nine are just not fun to play as, at least to me. Trey, Cater, Machina, Rem, Ace, and Queen are a blast though.

Pokémon SoulSilver:
Just got this today, and I'm not disappointed at all! So far, I've gotten to Violet City. I'm planning on getting another Bellsprout so I can get Onix; I've already got one for Flash. I've also got Cyndaquil, Kakuna, and Sentret.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Just playing some player vs computer battles. I'm really starting to like Vegetto's combos!

Ever Oasis (3DS) - Story-wise I'm finally about to head out to the second region. Tried to go once and got wrecked by the the monsters because it was night time.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (Vita/PS4) - Said I was going to just level to kill some time but I've gotten really invested in the story again and now I'm almost done with chapter 9.

Stardew Valley (PC) - I'm trying to give it a chance. I'm still in the first week grooming my land a bit and trying to find all the different people I need to introduce myself to.

Pokémon SoulSilver
So far, I've beaten the second Gym and gotten to Goldenrod City. Haven't lost yet! :D I've also seen 47 Pokémon and caught 15.
Team:
  • Beedrill (Male Lv. 14)
  • Bellsprout (Male Lv. 14)
  • Flaaffy (Female Lv. 15)
  • Pidgey (Male Lv. 15)
  • Onix (Male Lv. 15)
  • Quilava (Male Lv. 15)

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (PS4/Vita) - At chapter 13 right now. Went back to the Valhalla Server to work on evolving some different party members. Wish I had more "memory" so I didn't have to keep taking out the high level units.

Ever Oasis (3DS) - Go through the second region and to the village there. They wont help me out until I grow my Oasis more and throw them a giant food party. -_-

Stardew Valley (PC) - Got my bag upgraded and received a dog. Still cant find the last person I need to introduce myself to.

Magikarp Jump. So addicting.
Stardew Valley (PC) - Got my bag upgraded and received a dog. Still cant find the last person I need to introduce myself to.
Is it Elliot? He tends to be the hardest since he'll stay in his house a lot and you can't go in without being friends. You can find him on the bridge to the beach most days, he just doesn't tend to stay long.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Downloaded the last DLC pack today so playing around the Parallel Quests to get use to the 2 new characters before playing the story expansion. I'm liking Vegito Blue a lot.

Back
Top Bottom