• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Cleared Janemba's Expert Mission and got the skill from that and the Broli one. After that, played PQ112 and got the last skill from it, finishing that quest for good.

Well, the Ukanlos urgent quest in MH4U went so well it was almost a joke -- NOTHING like the quest to take out Dalamadur, Akantor, Teostra, Shagaru Magala....

So I am apparently now a G-rank hunter and have access to the G-rank of materials. Don't have any G-rank armor sets, haven't gathered enough materials to upgrade many weapons to G-rank levels yet, but I'm managing very well so far.

Mostly been playing Breath of the Wild (Switch) lately. I put it down for a little while, but got back into it so I could finish up a few more things before the DLC came out. Now I'm kind of getting tired of it again. I think I might switch it out (hah) and play some Super Bomberman R or Mighty Gunvolt Burst. I'm really itching for some new big Switch games though.

Also been playing some Cave Story+ (PC). Considered getting it on Switch, but settled on Steam since it was so much cheaper. It's very fun. Wish Challenge Mode wasn't broken though...

Last night I discovered that Zelda: Breath of the Wild wasn't downloading the DLC on release date, I had to tell it to do that manually ... so I ended up playing another level of DuckTales: Remastered.

And roughly one hour later, discovered that Zelda's "Master Mode" uses a separate save file from Normal Mode. Nice! It was also rather nice of them to log all of the DLC things as Side Quests in your Adventure Log. Not that I necessarily need the help to find them, but seriously, THIS HYRULE IS HUGE and trying to find random DLC items without SOME kind of hint would be too much pain. Oh, and there's this hilly plain around the southwest of the Lost Woods island that I somehow have NOT walked across yet....

Back
Top Bottom