• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Just a few in-game hours until the first mission of chapter 5. Trying to use the combat simulator to get the summer uniforms for the characters I don't like to play as (Eight, Jack, Nine, Cinque) since I like that uniform better and I'm tired of everyone not matching lol.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks: Cleared the Marine Temple, currently running through the 4th Tower of Spirits visit, and why in god's name did Zelda's path-finding take a nosedive into the toilet? Literally every section up until this point I could just hit "call" and she'd find her way to me no problem, but now I've got to manually draw her a path for what is essentially a straight line! I mean, you can't avoid the sand and cross the bridge? You can't walk down the corridor and double back? You can't walk literally 3 seconds upwards towards the swap panel? You've done it all before, why are you suddenly incompetent now?

Final Fantasy XIV (PS4) - Doing guild quests and raids.

Ever Oasis - Finally went and got the last lumite and then the story happened and now there is another lumite I need to get to prove how strong I am.

Stardew Valley (PC) - Mid Winter right now. Been running around the mines and attempting to fish.

Finding those DLC chests in Breath of the Wild became somewhat easier once I realized that you can configure the Shiekah Sensor to search for Treasure Chests specifically. Most of them were partially-buried in the ground (requiring Magnesis to find them). It's kind of too bad the DLC costumes aren't upgradable, but we were able to grind out a few more upgrades on the other armor pieces I've collected.

Other than Pokemon Yellow, I've been mostly playing Final Fantasy XIV. Trying to clear Susano EX is a bit of a pain without a competent group. .-. I'm gonna have to chit-chat with a couple friends and see if we can get a group together for clearing it.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks: Mountain Temple and Tower of Spirits visit #5 are complete, Desert Land's tracks have been restored, and it's off to the temple!
I also booted up the main save file, and tried for Linebeck's dark ore sidequest. TVTropes told me that if I killed the giant tunnel bug before buying the ore, then it wouldn't respawn until a save and quit. So I killed it without any ore to worry about, and it turns out it was right. It was actually a super clean run through the tunnel, and then popping through the warp points to hit the Trading Posy quick enough. Got Linebeck's force gem which unlocked the Lost at Sea Station, and I know pretty much have a license to print rupees. A few relatively quick and easy puzzles that I can repeat as much as I want, for a free rare treasure each and every time.

Bayonetta 2: Playing levels on 1st and 2nd Climax to fill up that trophy screen, and also unlocked Balder and Rodin in Tag Climax. Rodin plays kind of... Eh. But my god is Balder fun to use. Awesome dual swords with the punch button, long rand magic with the kick button, and it all just looks and feels so good to pull off.

Final Fantasy XIV (PS4) - Got to lvl 24 in as archanist? and decided to try out another guild for fun with my sister. I switched to botanist and I'm still in the first few quests for it.

Ever Oasis (3DS) - I've got the weapon I need to go do this dungeon but I've been getting sidetracked by upgrading bloom booths. Its how the seedlings get new abilities and some stat boosts. Figured that would be a good idea so they don't completely suck when I take them into fights.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
In chapter 7 now, trying to level grind a bit. Everyone is at least level 33, but I don't feel like that's enough, especially not for the level 45 and 46 Expert Trials I want to try. Buuuut on the other hand, I really want to just go ahead and finish the first mission for chapter 7 so that I can then go get the airship. And maybe I should just save the Expert Trials for my 2nd playthrough, which I plan to do right after beating the game anyway.

Finished up the story mode in Rivals of Aether. Controls still aren't quite configured to my liking, but I managed.

Lately I've been playing Sonic Adventure 2 a lot. Raising chao is so addicting. :X3: I've also been trying to collect emblems by playing the extra missions (because it unlocks more stuff for your chao, lol). Right now I have 90 of them.

Space Empires V Met the Abbidon Enclave at the very periphery of my territory, which opens up the possibility of charming them into a technology exchange. For the time being I'm going to put Gas Plant Colonisation on hold in case I can get it from the Abbidon, and focus on warships in the interim

I've been replaying Gamecube games, such as Colosseum, TTYD, and Melee. I've also picked up Mega Man again, starting with Powered Up for the PSP and Mega man 2 for NES.

Back
Top Bottom