• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Final Fantasy XIV (PS4) - About the same as last time.

Injustice 2 (PS4) - Finally got the season pass so I've been trying out Sub Zero and Red Hood. Probably gonna mess around with the shader skins to hear the different dialogue.

I finally got a Switch, so I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! I'll also be playing Splatoon 2 when it comes out this week, after having a blast in the Splatfest last night.

The Sims 2
About to get on there now and make a new household. I'd rather play The Sims 3 atm, but my laptop's fan has been so loud lately that I'm afraid TS3 would blow it up, sooooo TS2 it is then. Plus I do enjoy 2 and it's been a while.

Decided to swap out my StreetPass course on Mario Maker 3DS because in two weeks I'll be going to a con and I'm bound to get a LOT of assorted StreetPass tags. I've literally only received one MM3DS level ever, and it wasn't good at all (but in exchange, the other person got one of my best).

Space Empires V: Patient diplomacy means that I don't have any real enemies right now, and since my research centre upgrade program has been wildly successful I can sink the whole budget into Gas Giant Colonisation. Advantage: Bethany

Pokémon Moon just so I could soft reset for Tapu Koko. Managed a 31/x/31/30/31/x one with HP fire.

Also considering shiny hunting a Clefairy.

Pokemon Sun: Or at least I was. I got all the Mega-Stone codes, did a few Battle Tree battles, then just got bored of Pokemon and stopped because there's so little to do.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Decided to make a new game 'cause why not. Just started Marble Garden.

The Sims 2
Finally starting to have a decent amount of money, so I'll be buying some of the nicer furniture to help with my Sims needs. Man though, it seems a lot harder to get promotions on TS2 compared to TS3, or at least harder than I remember. Like, in 3 you didn't have to have enough friends to get promoted if everything else was going well, but here in 2 that doesn't seem to work so well.

Finished that S3&K game, made Super Sonic, but missed out on Hyper (because really does anybody get Hyper in one playthrough?).

Sonic 2: Unlocked Super Sonic at the first star post of Aquatic Ruin for a new personal best. I've just hit Oil Ocean.

Finished that S3&K game, made Super Sonic, but missed out on Hyper (because really does anybody get Hyper in one playthrough?).

Sonic 2: Unlocked Super Sonic at the first star post of Aquatic Ruin for a new personal best. I've just hit Oil Ocean.

I've gotten the super emeralds in one playthrough of S3&K before (once with all 3 characters), but I've never gotten the emeralds in Sonic 2!

And I've still been playing lots of Sonic Adventure 2 because of the Chao Garden. I have 123 emblems. There's no way I'm getting all 180, but I still like trying the different missions. Especially the ones in the treasure hunting levels because I just like to explore them.

Mario Kart: Super Circuit, trying to unlock the Extra cups that have the Super Mario Kart tracks on them, and I have only 150cc Extra Special Cup to unlock.

Also screw Broken Pier. And Rainbow Road. And Boo Lake, I just hate the Ghost Valley-esque tracks, and it's not gonna get easier.

Ever Oasis (3DS) - Got the three lumite plans. Now I'm trying to find all of the residents in the rumors I have logged before going on with the story.

Back
Top Bottom