• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Ever Oasis (3DS) - Have all but 14 residents now!

Final Fantasy XIV (PS4) - Got into a grand company and finally have a mount.

Cave Story+ - After repeated tries, finally beat the three penultimate bosses and got to the Blood Stained Sanctuary. It's hell though (literally and figuratively), so I think I'll just call it here and say I'm finished. Maybe I'll come back to it another time, but I've played this so much now that I'm a bit burnt.

Got back onto The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks: Made it into the Desert Temple (barely) and trying to remember how all these puzzles work.
I've gotten the super emeralds in one playthrough of S3&K before (once with all 3 characters), but I've never gotten the emeralds in Sonic 2!
I find it's actually easiest to do if you have Tails with you. Yes he acts slower than you so he can hit those bombs a lot, but if you keep calm and play with that in mind, you can play around Tails' delay. You can have him grabbing extra rings that you miss, and if you jump/move early, he'll get out of the way in time too.

I find it's actually easiest to do if you have Tails with you. Yes he acts slower than you so he can hit those bombs a lot, but if you keep calm and play with that in mind, you can play around Tails' delay. You can have him grabbing extra rings that you miss, and if you jump/move early, he'll get out of the way in time too.

Oh, okay. I thought having Tails made the special stages harder so I usually play as Sonic or Tails alone. I'll have to try that. Or maybe I'll try the special stages with Knuckles since he doesn't lose all his rings after entering them.

Yesterday I played a little bit of Pokemon Pearl and defeated Byron. I also played more Sonic Adventure 2 and beat all the challenge races in the Chao Garden! That leaves the hero races and some of the jewel races.

Summoners War, working on the Trial of Ascension atm.

I put it off for a little bit, but I finally finished Lightning Returns: FFXIII yesterday. Today, I started a little bit of Horizon Zero Dawn.

Space Empires V: More admin to do for the next couple of turns, though I have identified three border systems that would make for an easy colonisation. All that time spent building extra space yards near the beginning of the game'll pay off when it comes to finding space on the queues for more colony ships

Summoner's War. I have a guild war to do, and I'm working on awakening a monster.

Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut - Finally playing this after having bought it during the Steam sale. Love it. Love me the Shantae games. I'll reserve full judgment until I complete it, but it already seems better than The Pirate's Curse, not that there was anything awful about that one.

Breath of the Wild - Finally located the last Shrine I was missing and completed that. I'm down to only one Shrine that needs completing before I have all 120 done. Unfortunately for me, it is the Joloo Nah Shrine which has one of the worst "Apparatus" puzzles I've ever encountered. I hate all of the Apparatus shrines in general, but this one really takes the cake, especially its last puzzle where you have to light all the torches while maneuvering around water spouts. Gyro controls are awful in this game, and I find they're incredibly slow and sluggish.

But I digress.

Breath of the Wild - Finally located the last Shrine I was missing and completed that. I'm down to only one Shrine that needs completing before I have all 120 done. Unfortunately for me, it is the Joloo Nah Shrine which has one of the worst "Apparatus" puzzles I've ever encountered. I hate all of the Apparatus shrines in general, but this one really takes the cake, especially its last puzzle where you have to light all the torches while maneuvering around water spouts. Gyro controls are awful in this game, and I find they're incredibly slow and sluggish.
You can always think outside the box - Stasis on a waterspout shuts it off, and Fire Arrows.

Final Fantasy XIV (PS4) - Been trying to level up to catch up to my group but between the heat and the absolutely terrible groups I keep getting in for raids its been slow.

Dream Daddy (PC) - Don't like the game grumps at all but the game looks humorous enough. It absolutely should have been pushed back some more to fix the crap ton of glitches that I've come across. Its also not really voice acted like the bio said. So not terrible so far but not great either.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Still putting off doing the second mission of chapter 7 in order to level up more. And I'm currently trying to get enough SPP to buy Ace's Reaper Tarot since the attack boost would be massive. I'd save it for New Game +, but I'm not sure if unlocked SPP rewards carry over? And either way, I'm only ~1000 SPP away from being able to get it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom